Rate Dr. Chinwe S. Ojukwu

Dr. Chinwe S. Ojukwu's Ratings

Very friendly doctor and staff. Very helpful with paperwork. Waiting room wait took an hour, it was our first visit though and perhaps they were just busy that day. Once inside the room, there wasn't a wait time, they were right on top of things and got our child's physical form completed by the time we were done with the visit. Dr. Ojukwu is very cheerful and made me laugh. Awesome doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

very very good doctor always has answer to everything and provides the best service to all families and there little ones.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

I have three children and Dr Ojukwu is the best doctor i have ever had for my kids. She is very smart and knowledgeable. She has clear answers for any of my concerns.I really like her and recommend her to all mothers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2012

My children just had their first appointments with Dr. Ojukwu and I cannot say enough positive things about her or her practice. The nurse was sweet and friendly. The front desk staff was prompt and courteous. And Dr. Ojukwu was wonderful with the kids. She spent time talking with us and reviewing our concerns before performing a thorough physical exam on both children. She noticed a skin issue with my daughter (before I had brought it up) and asked about it. She showed clear concern and was very caring towards my children. We switched primary care doctors because of a very bad experience with our old doctor, so having this wonderful new doctor is very reassuring. I should also mention that her credentials are excellent -- Board Certified in Pediatrics and completed her residency at Loma Linda, an excellent teaching hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2012

I also switched all of my children over to this doctor after one visit. The staff was awesome and Dr.Ojukwu seemed more concerned about my childs health than I was. I am so used to in and out unconcerned doctors, this office was such a nice change. The office was very clean and child friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

I switched all my children to this Doctor after just one visit to her clinic

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171443].votes_count ]]