Rate Dr. Rebecca J. Stone

Dr. Rebecca J. Stone's Ratings

Wonderful experience and easy in and out of the office. Would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

I did not like the long wait, but once I met her, I knew it was worth it. She's a great doctor, and she answered all my questions patiently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2013

Great Doctor, Good Diagnosis. She s very courteous and was able to diagnose the problem and provide solution almost immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Very knowledgeable and helpful with answering all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Waited about ten minutes--that's how ob offices go. Well worth it--very knowledgeable and courteous; stayed and listened and answered all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

Had to wait 45mins to see her then another 20 mins waiting in my room. She doesn't tell me my test results I have to ask her all the time. Last appt I asked how my urine looks she said the staff threw away my sample from last time. I would think my urine is important to check since last one I had a urinary tract infection. I would not recommend her. Doesn't seem knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2011

I had a difficult condition that other doctors could not help me with or diagnose. She knew what it was almost instantly and treated me. Fantastic doctor !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I was very concerned about my daughter's health. Dr. Stone was spot on in her analysis, and completely relieved my fears. She responded right way. Although I didn't have much direct contact with her staff, I found them to be competent and efficient. More than trusting her with my life, I would trust her with my daughter's life. I would highly recommend Dr. Stone to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171588].votes_count ]]