Rate Dr. Rebecca J. Stone

Dr. Rebecca J. Stone's Ratings

I meet the doctor once, after waiting for 40 min from my appointment time. Doctor was nice but I saw some issues going with front office staff and other patients. On my Second appointment I was running late by 5 - 10 min and I called the doctor’s office informed them about that and they said ok and fine. But when I reached their [5 min late] the front desk staff told me to wait and let her check with the doctor. Then front desk staff tells me that the doctors left and I have to reschedule. Then I told her I had called and informed that I was running late and I talked to such and such person and why they didn’t tell me earlier about rescheduling … the front desk staff said she doesn’t know and she was very very rude. She doesn’t even know how to talk to a pregnant lady. I will not recommend this doctor or this doctor’s office to anyone because (1) Staff is rude. (2) Doctor doesn’t have any respect, time or patience for her patients.
I have got a simple question for every patient “Doesn’t our time have any value? Or is it just the doctors time that has value” Think and decide before choosing ur doctor….

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Wonderful experience and easy in and out of the office. Would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

I did not like the long wait, but once I met her, I knew it was worth it. She's a great doctor, and she answered all my questions patiently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2013

Great Doctor, Good Diagnosis. She s very courteous and was able to diagnose the problem and provide solution almost immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Very knowledgeable and helpful with answering all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Waited about ten minutes--that's how ob offices go. Well worth it--very knowledgeable and courteous; stayed and listened and answered all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

Had to wait 45mins to see her then another 20 mins waiting in my room. She doesn't tell me my test results I have to ask her all the time. Last appt I asked how my urine looks she said the staff threw away my sample from last time. I would think my urine is important to check since last one I had a urinary tract infection. I would not recommend her. Doesn't seem knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2011

I had a difficult condition that other doctors could not help me with or diagnose. She knew what it was almost instantly and treated me. Fantastic doctor !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I was very concerned about my daughter's health. Dr. Stone was spot on in her analysis, and completely relieved my fears. She responded right way. Although I didn't have much direct contact with her staff, I found them to be competent and efficient. More than trusting her with my life, I would trust her with my daughter's life. I would highly recommend Dr. Stone to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171588].votes_count ]]