Dr. Helen H. Fincher

Beverly Hills, California Map External Link
Gender:F
Specialty:Dermatologist
Website: fincherderm.com External Link
Practice: Helen Fincher (MD)
Hospital: Ucla Medical Center
Phone:310-274-5372
Med. School:Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163
Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Helen H. Fincher has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: WHAT INSURANCE DOES SHE ACCEPTS?    Email me    Answer it

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Helen" to "Helen H."

03/10/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "LOS ANGELES" to "Beverly Hills"

21/10/12 SYSTEM: 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

16/09/12 SYSTEM: 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2425380
15/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Helen Fincher is not only an excellent Dermatologist, but is one of the beautiful ladies of Beverly Hills. She brightens up your day with a smile and graceful care.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2425355
14/09/12 5 5 5 5 Most friendly, funny super sweet Dr I have ever met. Positive attitude towards everything and is amazing with cosmetic and general Derm. Highly recommend to anyone!  Respond
RID: 2424851
14/09/12 5 4 5 5 I really really liked the personal attention and care I received from doctor Helen. I had felt uncomfortable about my condition, but she explained it and was very professional about it.
Paid (or co-pay): $120
RID: 2424585
13/09/12 4 4 5 5 I went to see Dr.Helen Fincher for my daughters acne and Im extremly happy I found Dr. Helen. My doughter loves her and feels very comfortable with her. She has been treating my daughter for her acne for 3 months now and has managed to clear her acne and has seen more results in these few weeks then months of failed attempts with her pediatrician. The staff was courtious and ALWAYS so friendly. Also the estetician in the office is a perk for my kid as well. Very Pleased.  Respond
RID: 2424306
13/09/12 5 5 5 5 The Fincher's are the bomb! Dr Helen took care of my basal cell carcinoma and it was easy peasy. I spent 2 weeks worrying myself sick for nothing. I consulted with the other Dr Fincher and Dr Helen and it was Dr Helen that did my surgery. She's the best. Ok, that's it...I'm out.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2423533
12/09/12 5 5 5 5 I really enjoyed my consult with Dr Fincher. She has a lovely bedside manner.  Respond
RID: 945960
24/07/09 4 3 5 5 I had Fraxel laser done by Dr Fincher approx 3 weeks ago and I am already seeing amazing results. After reading several horror stories about Fraxel, I was not expecting results this good and was also expecting some pain...But there was NONE! I'm thrilled and will definately have this done again when needed...Thank you, Dr Fincher! I would also like to add that the doctor is very helpful, not pushy, gives you a very realistic picture of what to expect and has a wonderful attitude towards her patients, I am very happy and recommend her whithout reservation!  Respond
RID: 892514
20/05/09 4 4 5 5 I recommend Dr. Helen Fincher to all my friends. I have seen many dermatologists over the years and she is by far, the best. She listens and makes me feel very comfortable and secure. She is not content to just write a prescription and follow-up. She seems intent on diagnosing, but also discovering the reason behind the problem. I trust her.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 775791
28/01/09 5 5 5 5 She is the best dermatologist I have ever gone to. She is so nice and really makes you feel comfortable. I definitely recommend her.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 36145
14/07/06 3 5 5 This is the best dermatologist I have found in Los Angeles and I have seen at least a half a dozen. She makes me feel very secure in her treatments and her concern for me as the patient. I always feel she is willing to go the extra mile for the proper diagnosis and/or treatment. I recommend her to ALL my friends.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield