Rate Dr. Judy J. Davis

Dr. Judy J. Davis's Ratings

Very dedicated and helpful doctor. I would highly reccommend.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Davis diagnosed and treated my Crohn's disease and gastroesophageal reflux in a very short period of time. I am so grateful for her going out of her way to get all the tests done quickly and treatment started quickly. She has always been very patient with my millions of questions and always takes time to make sure I understand my medical problems and treatment options. I wish she did adult gastroenterology so I would never have to leave her practice.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

We love Dr. Davis. She is currently in charge of two of my children's GI issues. We transferred to her from Children's Hospital and have been nothing but pleased. We are usually in and out even before our actual appointment. She spends a lot of quality time with the kids and talks to them like real people. Her staff is always so pleasant and helpful. Dr. Davis goes above and beyond in her duties and we're thankful to have her in our lives. My kid's tummy appreciate her :) Her patient portal is awesome and I love being able to log into my kid's files and read notes, schedule and cancel appointments, etc.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag