Rate Dr. Alfred De La Torre

Dr. Alfred De La Torre's Ratings

The staff will waste your time. They don't care if you have a life you time is meaningless to them . Avoid at all costs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

No body has never answered your(Patients) calls because they saw your phone IDs. They only answered who are their favorite patients, families, or friends. You will always been waiting until you feel tired. No response about patient lab/ultrasounds/x-rays/ CD scan... test-results, no diagnosis nor explains for your health issues no matter how much pains that you have suffered...It's a very RUDE office workers but one girl who named Meghan. VERY DIRTY environment and all cheaper stuff ! Only waste time and delay patient' treatments for visiting there!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

He is a caring physician. He spends substantial time with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Note: $125 was for "new patient" not his regular fee which I believe is $75 or $85. Having just returned to So. Cal. from out of state, I had tried to save money by going to a couple of local clinics doc's & had two of the worst experiences I had ever had with "health care professionals"! It was time to spend the money for quality care as my condition is degenerative & very painful. I was NOT disappointed! Dr. De La Torre was able to see me as a new patient within two hours of my calling for an appointment! He listened to me politely & with respect & reviewed my x-rays & labs with me in detail. He was the first to explain my condition clearly & was able to make adjustments in my medication that has resulted in a notable improvement in my ability to physically function daily. In addition, my attitude in general has improved as I feel that my Dr. is listening to me & I can feel safe in his care. The staff is also professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Worth the money!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171898].votes_count ]]