Rate Dr. Joanna M. Zurada

Dr. Joanna M. Zurada's Ratings

I was very happy with my visit to Dr. Zurada. She was very kind and informative and treated my condition very well. Her staff is also great. I will definitely be going back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

After I waited 30 mins in the waiting room and exam room Dr. Zurada saw me for 5-10 mins and gave me a bunch of prescriptions for my acne. She didn't ask much about my medical history, daily routine, diet, etc. or anything that could be affecting or contributing to my acne. Several weeks later, at my follow up appt, I explained that none of the medications were helping, she just told me to keep taking them. Never went back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2230001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Went for cosmetic treatment of moles. Staff and Dr. Zurada were very friendly and helpful. The Dr. is very young and attractive ! Office was clean and no complaints.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][171910].votes_count ]]