Rate Dr. Claudia Eppele

Dr. Claudia Eppele's Ratings

did not like her at all, it took long to get in i was there 20min before my app

Submitted Sept. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Eppele is very knowledgable and excellent at explaining things in a manner that you can understand. Her staff is very friendly and her office is very welcoming! I highly recommend Dr. Eppele! :)

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag

Amazing!! So happy that we found Dr. Eppele wonderful bedside manner. My teenage daughter is so comfortable with her. Dr. Eppele has a way to speak to her about everything. I just wish there were more of her so very impressed. SHE IS GREAT!!!!!!!!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Eppele was a answer to my prayers... She is the greatest and most caring doctor I have ever had except for my first peditrician ..

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag

This has to be the doctor of all doctors. Caring, considerate, knowledgeable, personable multi-talented. She is the answer to our prayers for a doctor that really cares. And an added bonus is her staff. Most exceptional.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2011 | flag

Found her through my insurance web site and researched her. Her ratings just about everywhere "indicated" she was good. My husband and I visited her and I have to say the ratings are correct, she's really good. Really warm and helpful.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2011 | flag

la doctora era muy buena, muy amable, y la recomendaria a mis familiares y amigos

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

I love dr. Eppele, she is such a great Dr. She took the time to go over my problems and answer all my questions. thank you Dr. Eppele for your time and for having me as a pt. Also, i your stuff is great. I love your office.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

I am so happy I found Dr. Eppele. After years of being with the same primary I made the switch. I was nervous I was in the middle of seeing specialists for a year. I did not know the difference between a worn out doctor and a new doctor who sees things from a different perspective. Dr. Eppele cares and her staff is very helpful and organized. I have had no appointment problems and my anxiety has gone down tremendously just because of this switch. If you are unsure of changing doctors, just do it.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Eppele cares about patient and doctor rapport. She is friendly and makes patients feel comfortable. If you ask the hows and the whys of your ailment, she has the knowledgeable to answer adequately. I had a positive experience during my consultation.

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag