Rate Dr. CLEMENT C. YEH

Dr. CLEMENT C. YEH's Ratings

Very caring and compassionate. Stayed way late to ensure I was cared for. Wants to help me get thru my issues. Would not want to see another doc. Add staff are awesome. Had one issue with one of the front staff who seems to be a bit on edge and pushy, but the other 10+ folks I have come in contact with have been outstanding.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2014 | flag

If you have suffeted in pain for any amount of time, which for me was years, and no other doctor can explain why go see Dr Yeh! He is an outstanding doctor. He diagnosed me with RSD on my very first visit and began a treatment plan that supports my core values and goals. He is extremely knowlegeable, extremely good at what he does and most importantly he listens. One of the things I love most about Dr Yeh is that he continues to set very realistic expectations for me. I am not the easiest patient to deal with because of my schedule and the goals I have for myself. Dr Yeh is clear about my options and his recommendations, but also supports the choices I make about my treatment. He is much more than a great doctor, he's a really person. I would say to anyone suffering with undiagnosed pain, uncomfortable about your diagnosis or decisions being made about your treatment -- don't waste another minute, go see Dr Yeh! You'll find yourself here one day raving about him too.

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

I had a herniated disc and was struggling to walk and so had problems carrying out day to day activities like grocery shopping. I saw many different doctors and felt they all pushed me towards surgery. However Dr Yehs advice and help was invaluable and now two months later im walking normally with out surgery and for that I am absolutely thankful for great drs like Dr. Yeh

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag