Rate Dr. Charles A. Borgia

Dr. Charles A. Borgia's Ratings

Great Dr and great guy. Dr Borgia helped me for years, and when my case needed further assistance, he wasn't afraid to refer to other Dr's. I'm thankful for his help.

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

Very personable, very interested in your recovery, listens to what you have to say. Very efficient when it comes to follow-up visits by reviewing out loud with you your previous visit and what changes have occurred since then. Is very candid with his observations, straight to the point, does not "candy coat" anything, but does it in a way that does not offend, "just the facts". He provides several options for self therapy all the way to assisted therapy sessions with professionals. I can't say enough about him. He is "old school" yet with all the updated knowledge he would need to accurately assess the problem. I highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2009 | flag