Dr. Jeffrey Brown

Rate Dr. Jeffrey Brown

Dr. Jeffrey Brown's Ratings

I have always been seen on time. Dr. Brown listens and pays attention makes you feel included in the diagnosis and treatment instead of like just someone he is working on to get to the next patient.. I have never felt rushed and never made to feel that I wouldn't understand my condition or problem. His entire staff (admin and nurses) do their best to make you comfortable and are extremely responsive to your needs and concerns.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

extremely nice and informative. Takes interest in all patients and takes time with all patients. Answers all questions and compassionate. Highly recommend

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

Appointments are spaced such that Dr. Brown is not in a rush and spends the time to listen and provide medical solutions. He refers to specialist when isues become cronic or in need of more specialized expertise. Always thoughtfull.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2010 | flag

he is such a great doctor, so friendly and attentive. he also never rushes appts, takes as much timeas i need.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2009 | flag