Dr. SYED SHAHZAD

Rate Dr. SYED SHAHZAD

Dr. SYED SHAHZAD's Ratings

I loved the experience; it was relieving and for the rest of the day, I was physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, etc. stress free. It was great experience and the convenience of their whole office and the programs they got going on is helpful as well. I suggest to all who have any amount of stress through-out the day. Lastly, they got this thing where every thursday from 10am-4pm, you can go in and get a full treatment for 25 dollars just to show you what it's all about. I also suggest doing that if you're not sure about acupuncture.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shahzad is by far the best acupuncturist in Maryland. I was suffering from sciatica for about 3 years and tried everything I could but nothing worked for me. After only a few treatments I'm completely pain free.

Submitted June 3, 2012 | flag

Great practitioner! I have had asthma all my life. I got six treatments over the period of 4 months. I was skeptical in the beginning but after just the first treatment, I could breathe better. I couldnt believe one could relax while having needles inyour body. I'm completely off my inhalers. My energy levels are higher. I feel great.

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag