Dr. TIMOTHY S. BAILEY

Rate Dr. TIMOTHY S. BAILEY

Dr. TIMOTHY S. BAILEY's Ratings

Dr Bailey is a very good Doctor. The staff is the worst I have ever encountered. They just don't seem to care. They totally incorrectly coded my blood work request. It has been 3 months now with no help. My insurance company wants to pay the bill. They have called the office 3 times with no answer or reply. 1 1/2 hour lunch breaks and don't work Fridays. So I am out $240 due to their non-caring attitude.They rarely return calls, if at all. Been with them 3 years and will not return calls. I will be leaving this office. To many doctors offices that care and are open on Fridays.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bailey is a very professional and easy going doctor. I found him to be very easy to talk to and I felt comfortable with him during my visit. His staff was very nice and helpful. I had a rough first experience with my previous primary doctor and after hearing positive reviews, I figured I'd give Dr. Bailey a try. I'm very glad I did because he was a great guy! I would definitely recommend him to others!

Submitted Sept. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bailey is awesome! Very friendly, punctual and easy to talk to.

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag