Rate Dr. Timothy S. Bailey

Dr. Timothy S. Bailey's Ratings

I have been to Dr. Bailey several times and he has always dismissed my health concerns. Have had to go directly to specialists and bypass his office to get accurate diagnosis and the help I needed. The staff at this office is unhelpful, unfriendly and always behind schedule.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Bailey is a very good Doctor. The staff is the worst I have ever encountered. They just don't seem to care. They totally incorrectly coded my blood work request. It has been 3 months now with no help. My insurance company wants to pay the bill. They have called the office 3 times with no answer or reply. 1 1/2 hour lunch breaks and don't work Fridays. So I am out $240 due to their non-caring attitude.They rarely return calls, if at all. Been with them 3 years and will not return calls. I will be leaving this office. To many doctors offices that care and are open on Fridays.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bailey is a very professional and easy going doctor. I found him to be very easy to talk to and I felt comfortable with him during my visit. His staff was very nice and helpful. I had a rough first experience with my previous primary doctor and after hearing positive reviews, I figured I'd give Dr. Bailey a try. I'm very glad I did because he was a great guy! I would definitely recommend him to others!

Submitted Sept. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bailey is awesome! Very friendly, punctual and easy to talk to.

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag