Rate Dr. Vincent J. Corsello

Dr. Vincent J. Corsello's Ratings

I've never had a problem with Dr. Corsello's work. He is an excellent dentist and is truly an artist at his profession. He dedicts his time to my dental health. Without a doubt, he is the only doctor that truly cares about my health and well-being. Treats you like an old friend. Would highly recommend Dr. Corsello to anyone who needs any kind of dental work. Will not stop until you are 100% satisfied. Overall a great experience and I actually enjoy going to the dentist.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

I broke a tooth last week and called this office after finding them on the internet. Nice website. Very professional and concerned receptionist (Elaine) helped me to get an appointment. The office saw me on time as promised. Very clean and modern look to this office. Dr. Corsello was very friendly and assured me that things were fixable. Very good shot, felt next to nothing. Dentist and his nurse worked well together and tooth fixed quickly and painlessly. I highly recommend this office. Treated me like an old friend but I was brand new to them that day! Excellent office and kind, efficient staff. Look no further for a great dental office. They are that good.

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

The office is excellent, however I have a parent that did not get their work done very well, this does not mean they should be avoided, but Dr. Corsello's work is not a 5.0 from this perspective. Dr. Cararra who also works in the office is definitely closer to a 5.0. A very well equipped, but expensive visit for such a reason and their care is above avg, just not a 5.0 based on experience.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2008 | flag

A phenomenal dentist. A really great guy. Really professional. I have seen him for 8 years, and always greets me like an old friend. Sat me down when he first saw me way back when and said "here's what it takes to get you an A- mouth" The full A involved bleaching, which I later got as well. Always the latest techniques, and at 42 years old, I consider him an absolute artist with the needle. Somehow, he makes it absolutely never hurt when you get the novo. Very community minded as well. Has been extremely supportive of our local youth hockey program, with donations of service. It's hard to imagine a better dentist, and if there is one, I haven't seen him/her. Due to frequent moves, probably the 12th dentist I have ever had, and far and away the best one. The office staff is so courteous and professional, you feel like you are hanging out with friends, not staff. The only dentist I have ever had I look forward to catching up with and don't dread.

Submitted May 10, 2008 | flag

The most professional office that I have ever been to, including my NYC cardiologist!!! A very professional staff and Dr. Corsello is a wonderful and gentle dentist. He makes tough dentistry appear easy. I highly recommend this office.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2007 | flag