Rate Dr. DEEPAK RAJA

Dr. DEEPAK RAJA's Ratings

My daughter was transferd from Daytona to Arnold Palmer for an eye emergency. Dr. Raja was the one on call to see her. After a few hours in the E.D. he diagnosed her and got her the meds she needed within mins. Because her eye was an emergency he slid us in to see him 2 days later and then 4 days after. Him and his staff went above and beyond to help my child. I am grateful for everything they did. Now my child has the chance to see out of eye again.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr Raja was great, he explained everything, he took his time and went over everything with me. Jackie also did her job well, very friendly and she makes you fell very comfortable. The staff at the front desk are very helpful. I would definetely recommend Dr Raja & his staff.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Raja and staff went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that I got the proper care at the smallest charge possible. I found him to be extremely competent and caring. I would recommend him to family and friends, and would say even if you have to go out of your way, this is the doc to see. Clean office, kind and curteous staff, and minimal wait time. This is a high class practice, and a high quality product.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag