Rate Dr. Alexander Imas

Dr. Alexander Imas's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr Imas for about a year now. He has wonderful bedside manner. I never feel rushed or as if he has someplace better to be which is rare in Las Vegas. His knowledge about my condition is extensive and he has helped me understand my issues. His staff is always friendly and returns calls within an appropriate time. In fact, as I am writing this his staff returned my call. I have been to a lot of doctors in a quest to get a diagnosis and Dr Imas was the one that finally helped me to get control of my pain and encouraged me to try all the things I used to do and see which ones fix back into my life. I appreciate them so much and hope that they never leave the Las Vegas/Henderson area. The only issue that I can see is that the wait times are a little long however, that is the case with ALL good doctors. For me, he is totally worth the wait.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

While Dr. Imas is knowledgeable, helpful and quite funny; his office staff are not. It is impossible to reach anyone, the phone is on answering service when they are open for business, they misscheduled appointments, do not return phone calls in a timely fashion and do not follow up on insurance issues. The wait times are also a problem including waiting over an hour in an exam room for a 10 minute appointment.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Imas is awesome! He helped me to not only get my chronic back pain under control but also get off narcotics and away from the endless cycle of pain meds and addiction. He took the time to explain my situation, was compassionate and understanding. He spent ALOT of time helping me and really wanted to help me, not like these other pain clinics where all you are is an addict and money machine. He truly wants to help! He want to help you get your life back, he wants to educate you about your condition and he wants you to have options, to have control. He is not looking to make money off you and treat you like just another number that can be milked. I cannot express how much Dr. Imas means to me and how much he has helped me get my life back. Do yourself a huge favor and see this man. He WILL help you! Thank you, thank you Dr. Imas for being such a great Dr.!

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

I must not have understood his humor. He educated me on the dangers of addiction, and commented everyone wants feel good drugs. He commented on he had spent too much time on me when I did not agree with him. I was there to decrease my pain I never did ask for and addicting drugs. His suggestions did not help, I think he would work best with patients that are having a hard time with addictions.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

Words can not describe how awesome Dr Imas is. I have been going to dr Imas for about 6 months. He listens, is extremely attentive, truly cares about your pain, gives you AS MUCH TIME AS NEEDED in the office visit, has an awesome sense of humor, and works with you to eliminate your pain. In my opinion he is hands down the best pain doctor in Nevada. Possibly the west coast. If you are going somewhere else, it's your loss. If you want to feel normal again, and not just some junky looking for your next fix, then you need to go to Dr Imas. Period, end of story..

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

Doctor Imas takes his time & tries to treat each problem I have with great care. He does wonders & always goes above and beyond to help deal with my complicated and complex issues. I recommend him very much.

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

dr. imas and his staff truly care about each and every patient. the dr. is innovative in treating pain, and will never prescribe a potentially dangerous medication. he has been treating both my husband and me for two years, and we are better for it. i've been in chronic pain for 25 years, and dr. imas never gives up and never fails to provide me with some measure of relief. my pain will never be cured, but thanks to this doctor the pain will be the best is can possibly be. IF YOU HURT, SEE DR. IMAS!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Imas when he was on Rancho and when he left I quit going to that office. I finally found him at 11201 S Eastern after searching on the computer. I have gone to him at least 5 years and he is the best doctor I have ever had. He always listens to where you hurt and takes care in treating me. I like the fact that he does drugs test every other visit so no-one med shops, which shows he protects his patients I feel secure in any medication he gives me and he does not push any med you do not want. Everyone with pain should call him as he is great.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr Imas treated me for acute pain in my hip joints. His treatments mostly worked in bringing the pain levels down, though we did not get to complete the planned regimen because my insurance no longer paid for his services. It's a shame too, as his treatments were less costly and more effective than any I've encountered elsewhere since.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

After 10 years of suffering, losing jobs, marriage, turning down vacations to Paris, bahamas, etc., due to not being able to sit longer than 30 minutes without pain ( I couldn't even sit through a movie). Then, losing my uterus, when I was trying to get pregnant because of misdiagnosis, put on enough narcotics to kill a horse, and still having pain lvls of 6-10, DR IMAS took the time to listen, gave me injections where the pain was rather than what my MRI said, and gave me HOPE. After 1.5 years, my pain lvls are way down. Dr IMAS IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET!!! (I had seen over 60 drs and surgeons by age 42) I now feel that I can rebuild my life after 10 years of being disabled and mostly bedridden. I can sit on a plane and go to the movies. And no matter how hard it was when I 1st came to him, he has been patient with tapering me without rushing, and I ALWAYS LEAVE WITH A SMILE! Ross and Julie are the best as well!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag