Rate Dr. Alexander Imas

Dr. Alexander Imas's Ratings

I have seen Dr Imas for many years and at one point i had to change insurance and he wasnt taking that insurance yet i fought with my insurance to get him on and as soon as he was on that insurance i cancelled the other dr just so i could go back to him. His staff is wonderful and top notch. I would never seen any other pain management dr even if i have to wait to see him. He has integrity and cares alot about his patients. I give him a 5+ star rating. i have seen many pain management drs and he is the only one i will see if he ever leaves the street i am moving there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

This office is great. The staff are always friendly and willing to help. I see that sometimes it can be very busy with long wait times and at other times it is in and out. They answer any question I have with my co-pay because sometimes I have a balance that I may not understand. Some of the other patients I have seen come in and are very argumentative when it comes to paying for their services and outstanding balances. I believe this is due to their in accurate understanding or lack of understanding their insurance benefits. However in each instance I witnessed those patients receiving a one on one detailed explanation from the front office staff just like they do with me. No other office I have ever been to took that type of time with me and I really appreciate this offices effort in doing so. Sometimes you cannot please everybody no matter how you handle a situation but I love this office and I love Dr. Imas and Max Carter. They are so helpful and never treat me like a walking dollar sign. Here I am a person who receives respect and and compassion!! I could not ask for more. I will recommend to everyone I know and anyone I see in pain I always mention Dr. Imas to them!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

Have seen Dr. Imas once for an evaluation of my hip pain. He recommends two different injections that needed insurance auth. I've had both injections before and they didnt work so I was leery about this recommendation. A week later I call to find out status of insurance auth, got message phone disconnected. Heard from scheduler a few days later. Told her about the disconnect message , no response. I arrive at the office for the SI injection today at 3:30. The office is CLOSED, doors are locked, completely dark. I call the number on the door and find out the phone had been disconnected. The whole experience was creepy and bizarre. Sent an email when I got home. Got one back from Lily stating that had a staff meeting and that SOME patients had been called and rescheduled. Who has a staff meeting in the middle of the day and doesn't call and notify patients. I definitely won't be going back. Very strange experience from start to finish.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562449].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Imas for about a year now. He has wonderful bedside manner. I never feel rushed or as if he has someplace better to be which is rare in Las Vegas. His knowledge about my condition is extensive and he has helped me understand my issues. His staff is always friendly and returns calls within an appropriate time. In fact, as I am writing this his staff returned my call. I have been to a lot of doctors in a quest to get a diagnosis and Dr Imas was the one that finally helped me to get control of my pain and encouraged me to try all the things I used to do and see which ones fix back into my life. I appreciate them so much and hope that they never leave the Las Vegas/Henderson area. The only issue that I can see is that the wait times are a little long however, that is the case with ALL good doctors. For me, he is totally worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

While Dr. Imas is knowledgeable, helpful and quite funny; his office staff are not. It is impossible to reach anyone, the phone is on answering service when they are open for business, they misscheduled appointments, do not return phone calls in a timely fashion and do not follow up on insurance issues. The wait times are also a problem including waiting over an hour in an exam room for a 10 minute appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Imas is awesome! He helped me to not only get my chronic back pain under control but also get off narcotics and away from the endless cycle of pain meds and addiction. He took the time to explain my situation, was compassionate and understanding. He spent ALOT of time helping me and really wanted to help me, not like these other pain clinics where all you are is an addict and money machine. He truly wants to help! He want to help you get your life back, he wants to educate you about your condition and he wants you to have options, to have control. He is not looking to make money off you and treat you like just another number that can be milked. I cannot express how much Dr. Imas means to me and how much he has helped me get my life back. Do yourself a huge favor and see this man. He WILL help you! Thank you, thank you Dr. Imas for being such a great Dr.!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I must not have understood his humor. He educated me on the dangers of addiction, and commented everyone wants feel good drugs. He commented on he had spent too much time on me when I did not agree with him. I was there to decrease my pain I never did ask for and addicting drugs. His suggestions did not help, I think he would work best with patients that are having a hard time with addictions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Words can not describe how awesome Dr Imas is. I have been going to dr Imas for about 6 months. He listens, is extremely attentive, truly cares about your pain, gives you AS MUCH TIME AS NEEDED in the office visit, has an awesome sense of humor, and works with you to eliminate your pain. In my opinion he is hands down the best pain doctor in Nevada. Possibly the west coast. If you are going somewhere else, it's your loss. If you want to feel normal again, and not just some junky looking for your next fix, then you need to go to Dr Imas. Period, end of story..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

Doctor Imas takes his time & tries to treat each problem I have with great care. He does wonders & always goes above and beyond to help deal with my complicated and complex issues. I recommend him very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

dr. imas and his staff truly care about each and every patient. the dr. is innovative in treating pain, and will never prescribe a potentially dangerous medication. he has been treating both my husband and me for two years, and we are better for it. i've been in chronic pain for 25 years, and dr. imas never gives up and never fails to provide me with some measure of relief. my pain will never be cured, but thanks to this doctor the pain will be the best is can possibly be. IF YOU HURT, SEE DR. IMAS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148251].votes_count ]]