Rate Dr. Esther B. Machen

Dr. Esther B. Machen's Ratings

Very knowledgable and explains things so I can understand without talking down to me. Thorough in her examinations and explanations, and is clear in laying out options and recommendations. She has treated my wife, my adult son, my adult daughter and my 3 year old granddaughter. No complaints, only high praise and my highest recommendations. She and her staff are the only dentist I trust.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

Great dentist. She was very pleasant and u could tell she loved her job and clients. She also made sure to address all my concerns and made sure I understood everything. She was great to work with as well when it came to payments and having no insurance. The office personel were also very friendly and put you and your kids at ease. I must say I also loved the open environment.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

Everyone (staff and Dr) at Machen Family Dentistry was terrific. My family and I have been there on more than 1 occasion and have always been treated great. Also, (and most important) Dr Machen is a very competant Dr. She is knowledgable and skilled yet has a way of talking to you so you can understand what's happening. Highly recommended!

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

The staff are so kind and Dr. Machen is the best dentist my family and I have ever been to!! I recommend her to all of my friends and family. They go above and beyond to make sure their patients feel comfortable and taken care of. She is very skilled. We couldnt ask for a better dentist!

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

My kids ask me when they get to go back to the dentist! Dr. Machen has a great staff and really make my children feel comfortable.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

Machen was very attentive, great chair-side manner, good with my 7-year-old who needed root canal and crowns. She takes a real interest in the individual and doesn't run you through like a mill and hurry off to the next patient. Does outside consultations with other professionals to consult on tough cases [yay for research!]. Took the time to find out what the floride level for my residential area was. Really nice staff. All were gentle with my child. No complaints at all. Recommended her to family friends.

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

An experienced, knowledgeable and up-to-date technologically dentist.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag