Rate Dr. Bryce Nebeker

Dr. Bryce Nebeker's Ratings

Dr. Nebeker is an excellent dentist and I have been with his office for almost a year now. What first impressed me when I went in was how promptly I was seen! I had expected to have to wait 20+ minutes to be seen but every time I go in at my appointment time I am seen immediately! Their equipment is state of the art including digital x-rays so you don't have to wait for them to be developed. The xrays appear instantly on the computer monitor. They are very efficient and the staff is very friendly and professional. Dr. Nebeker is very knowledgeable and you can tell he knows what he is doing. He is great at explaining my options clearly and answers all my questions very well. After 20+ years with my old dentist I have switched to Dr. Nebeker and my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

Nice office. Friendly staff. Had no problem with the doctor.

Submitted April 27, 2012 | flag

Did not explain options. Could not adequately explain what happened to my tooth to my satisfaction. Said I had to do a bridge, but never explained how that was done. Accidentally punctured my lip with the numbing needle.

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag