Dr. David A. Kavjian

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/07/06    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. David A. Kavjian has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4
RID: 725068
18/11/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. K has been very patient with me over the years. I have been going to him on and off for abpout 13 years for various problems ranging from my thumb to my arm to my knees. He operated on me twice; once for a broken rt. arm and once for two tears in the meniscus of my rt. knee. The knee was bothering me and he tried everything before suggesting surgery. He is usually on time with appointments and his staff is always very helpful. I highly recommend "Dr. K."
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 590630
15/05/08 5 5 5 5 I have been to Dr. Kavjian for several bone problems. Without exception, he is extremely meticulous about his diagnoses and treatements; he's caring and clearly interested in healing his patients. I highly recommend him.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 376055
30/07/07 5 5 5 5 2nd visit. Great doctor. Thorough and professional while exceptionally friendly and easy-going--makes you feel at ease right away. Explained matters very clearly without jargon--wasn't in a rush to get to the next patient. Obviously a doctor who genuinely cares for the well-being of his patients. Nice facility (easy access off 395 and easy free parking) and very nice staff. Highest recommendation.  Respond
RID: 53847
01/11/06 5 5 5 Excellent. Has been family orthopedist almost 18 years  Respond
RID: 37558
25/07/06 5 5 5 Dr. Kavjian was great. He explained my surgery to me, talked to me just before going into the OR as well as while I was in recovery. He even called me at home after I was discharged to make sure I was doing okay. I've referred many people to Dr. Kavjian, all of whom say he's a great doc.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield