Dr. KATIE E. KUNAMNENI

Grad. Year: 2006

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. KATIE E. KUNAMNENI has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "KATIE" to "KATIE E."
RID: 2804921
22/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kunamneni is excellent and the office are friendly/helpful. It is hard to find this type of Physician and environment anymore . . .  Respond

21/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "EAST WINDSOR" to "Hightstown"
RID: 2683946
19/06/13 4 5 5 5 Dr Kunamneni is so kind and has a gentle bedside manner. She took terrific care of me over a 24 hour period which included part of a weekend that she was on call. Not only did she see me in the office, she arranged tests that had to be done outside of the office, then followed up with me personally. She also kept the doctor who I normally see in the practice up to date on my condition and helped me navigate my way through the hospital ER and my ultimate admission. I am very grateful for the fact that she spent time with me and was so thorough in her evaluation and follow through. This is the sort of care that I have received at the practice for years, but this was my first significant interaction with Dr Kunamneni.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2651937

18/05/13 1 5 1 2 Beware of this practice. I was detected with TSH level-7.43.After 2 Wks it was 9.15. Dr.Kunameni started Levothyroxin 50mcg. My TSH went down to 0.06( 10 times lower than the normal lowest value).She decreased the dose to 25mcg. AFter 6 wks on medication , my TSH was 70 and this immensely important piece of information came to me after 15 days of blood work.It was Friday evening and I was leaving for India for 2 wks next day.But neither Doc nor the staff were careful about my situation. Even the Doc forgot what medication I was taking. I switched over immediately from her supervision to another Doc. Thank God, I am still alive. I would not recommend anyone to this service.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 2309966
01/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kunamneni is a very compassionate and knowledgeable physician. She is incredibly thorough in her evaluations and takes the time to explain herself. She is easy to talk to and has a wonderful personality. On a scale of 1 - 10, Dr. K gets an 11!
RID: 1545996
25/09/11 5 5 5 5 What a sweetheart. She spent twice the 'normal' time with me just to make sure I was caught up with screening tests, despite my chronic issues. Would recommend highly.  Respond
RID: 1376894
02/03/11 4 5 5 5 Dr. Kunamneni was very friendly and thorough. Her office was clean and seemed very professional. Recommended.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1371950
24/02/11 5 5 5 5 What a treat. I saw Dr K and was more than impressive. I don't see doctors much, but she put me at ease immediately. Initially I worried about seeing a foreign doctor (last one was probably good but I couldn't understand what he said) but it turns out her name is deceiving (she's IRISH!?!?! ). My appointment was on time and she was great. I love my new doctor!
Paid (or co-pay): $10