Dr. MEGHAN L. TRAMONTOZZI

Rate Dr. MEGHAN L. TRAMONTOZZI

Dr. MEGHAN L. TRAMONTOZZI's Ratings

I personally had a great experience my initial appt. The staff was friendly, although I got a busy signal half the time I called them, so their phone system needs to be attended to. Dr. T was friendly, seemed to ask the right questions and put me at ease. In all honesty, I wish she was a little less pretty. But she was great. Gave me exactly the medication I needed and answered some questions I had that I had been previously embarrassed to ask. I look forward to the followup appt.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr T's staff must need more support or more training. Rude phone manners, lack of creative problem solving, and general poor customer service appear to be rampant among the administrative staff at the Middleton practice. Further, dr T's judgement is questionable as she instructed her NP to call me back and schedule an appt to answer a question rather than return a phone call about a symptom of menopause. Very concerning experience. Will be moving along to a different practice.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag