Rate Dr. Ruth L. Eckert

Dr. Ruth L. Eckert's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Eckert for 11 years. She is extremely knowledgeable and takes a great deal of time for each patient. Unfortunately, this does mean very long wait times (most recently 2 hours just for a Rx refil).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2010

Dr. Eckert is a "Doctor's Doctor", she cares about her patients and takes the time to answere all your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2010

Dr. Eckert is one of the best doctors I have ever gone to. She is so friendly, easy to talk to, and will always answer any questions I have for her..she is NEVER to busy to go over your concerns. I have gone to Dr. Eckert for close to 10 years...she is a wonderful doctor I would definitely recommend her and actually have!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2009

Dr. Eckert is a caring, knowledgeable doctor. She has been my primary care doctor for almost 30 years. I trust her when I want a recommendation for a specialist or treatment for an ailment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2008

I have not had a doctor as good as Dr. Eckert since leaving Flagstaff 12 years ago. She will take the time to listen and explain and also keeps current with findings and data in the medical world. She is a gentle spirit and more like a healer than a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr Eckert is extremely attentive and takes time to go over specifics patient concerns. In addition, she will also take time to inform the patient of health issues salient to the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2008

Dr. Eckert is very professional, helpful, and knowledgeable. She gives all options with potential effects and worked with me to manage my health rather than dictating. Office staff is also great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2006

Dr. Eckert listens and never makes you feel rushed. I like her common-sense approach to any concerns I have during routine visits. No frills, just plain good doctoring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2006

Dr. Eckert is a very thorough doctor. She will go above and beyond her time limit if needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968386].votes_count ]]