Rate Dr. Michael Ehrenreich

Dr. Michael Ehrenreich's Ratings

Nice office and good doctor. booked appointment easily, friendly check in with coffee and snacks, short wait, and pleasant down to business doctor that addressed my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Had a simple visit for a simple problem...poison ivy. doctor saw me promptly and prescribed prednisone and i was better in a few days. good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Poor bedside manner and constantly runs in and out of room. makes you feel like he doesn't know what's going on. I'd try somewhere else first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I went to SOMA for warts on my feet that had been there for more than 10 years and had been treated before with freezing but came back. I had two sessions with the beam laser and now they are almost gone. Nice office and staff. Doctor was pleasant and distracted me during the laser.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I have been very happy with this practice. I have a chronic skin condition and Dr. Ehrenreich is the first to be able to help me by putting me on pills and not just creams. He has been friendly and helpful, though it is true that he does not shake hands. The office is very nice with snacks while you wait and the staff is helpful. most of my appointments were on time but sometimes there is a wait. I will continue with this practice and I have been happy with it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

This office may look nice but the staff is terrible. I was originally put with the Indian woman doctor as a new patient after requesting Dr. Ehrenreich. The girl at the front desk fixed the situation and I was put in the room. While I was in the room, I heard her talking about how I was supposed to be her patient and that she was not too happy about it. It already made me feel uncomfortable. Then when Dr. Ehrenreich came in, he wouldn't even shake my hand. He barely spent any time with me and I left his office feeling confused and like I never wanted to go back. His bedside manner was pretty terrible and he definitely does not have people skills. If you want a compassionate doctor, don't go here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Don't trust a doctor who won't even shake your hand (even if he had a glove on). If you want a cold doctor who tries to push products on you without even going near you then fine. A few feet away from me, he already said I needed accutane. Don't take me for a fool, that drug has serious side effects. Also, I came in to see my eczema and he prescribed a cream, but he didn't look to see where my eczema was, just my neck. I went to another doctor and learned that I had a different skin condition that was viral. I've never ever ever met such a cold doctor in my life. Don't let the beautiful waiting room fool you. This has to be one of the worst experiences I ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][173266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Terrible doctor. Made an appointment with Dr. Ehrenreich and was placed with a random doctor working under him. Had to wait over 40 minutes each time. Was told I had to come in an hour and a half early for my appointment because there was an emergency and then was made to wait 40 minutes in the exam room. Was told to come in for a procedure and when I went, they said I did not need the procedure after all, but still charged me. They take 4 to 5 days to authorize my prescription refills and I always run out of medication waiting. DO NOT GO HERE!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][173263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Beautiful office and courteous staff. My problem was diagnosed and treated effectively. I had been to several other offices that could not help me until I came here. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][173262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Not a good experience at all doctor did not know much he kept coming in and out of the room . He kept trying to sell me products and push laser on me and I was there for a rash ! What so called skin doctor can't treat a rash ????? Makes you wonder .. I do not recommend this office to anyone !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][173265].votes_count ]]