Rate Dr. Jason M. Kurtz

Dr. Jason M. Kurtz's Ratings

I'm so happy I found Dr Kurtz . He takes time to listen to you. Hes very knowledgeable. And just seem to care about his patients. And he's very good looking .just love everything about this Doctor and his staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

I could not be happier with Dr. Kurtz and his office. Everything about the visit was perfect. I am grateful to have found him and I will be sending all of my family and friends to him now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

In addition to being extremely competent, Dr. Kurtz is rare breed of doctor who actually spends the time to listen to you. Having worked with doctors in the healthcare industry for 20 + years, I highly recommend Dr. Kurtz.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][173384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2012

Dr. Kurtz is everything I have been looking for in a doctor! He is kind, smart, and has a great bedside manner. He really took the time to listen to everything I had to say and seemed to genuinely care about me and my health. I could not have been happier with my visit!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][173383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

Oh my gosh the most handsome doctor I've ever met. Which makes my OBGYN visit with him less creepy but more embarrassing. He was very helpful and comforting though, kept asking if I had any other concerns or questions about other issues. Joked around a lot and was very personable. Could be your doctor, or your buddy with which you go grab a beer and watch the game

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][173382].votes_count ]]