Dr. JASON M. KURTZ

Grad. Year: 2008

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. JASON M. KURTZ has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "JASON" to "JASON M."

20/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Long Beach" to "Placentia"
RID: 2463357
01/11/12 5 5 5 5 In addition to being extremely competent, Dr. Kurtz is rare breed of doctor who actually spends the time to listen to you. Having worked with doctors in the healthcare industry for 20 + years, I highly recommend Dr. Kurtz.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

28/03/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "PLACENTIA" to "Long Beach", Practice changed from "DIOGENES ANESTHESIA MEDICAL GROUP" to "Kurtz Jason M Do"
RID: 1691144
19/01/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Kurtz is everything I have been looking for in a doctor! He is kind, smart, and has a great bedside manner. He really took the time to listen to everything I had to say and seemed to genuinely care about me and my health. I could not have been happier with my visit!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1657806
10/12/11 5 4 5 5 Oh my gosh the most handsome doctor I've ever met. Which makes my OBGYN visit with him less creepy but more embarrassing. He was very helpful and comforting though, kept asking if I had any other concerns or questions about other issues. Joked around a lot and was very personable. Could be your doctor, or your buddy with which you go grab a beer and watch the game
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield