Rate Dr. Richard A. Newman

Dr. Richard A. Newman's Ratings

His assistants are rude and nasty, I can not wait for my son to get his braces off. The girls in the back are rough and rude. They gossip about other staff members while my son is in the chair. Not a very friendly office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2467076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I am extremely pleased with my experiences at Dr. Newman's office. I never had to wait before being seen and his staff was able to accommodate appointments around my work schedule, which was very important to me as an adult patient. Most importantly, my new smile is terrific! I highly recommend Dr. Newman for adults seeking orthodontic treatment as well as for kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2013

Dr. Newman is an incredible dentist. He assured me everything would go smoothly. He always answers my questions fully, and he is very kind and asks me questions. He is never in a bad mood. He. Balances professional with friendliness. I definately recommend him. His staff is a little gossipy I guess but it doesn't bother me. My teeth turned out beatiful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

:( staff is rude and I didn't think that he knew what he was doing. Not recommended. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2012

The place is OK... quite a mill and Dr. Newman is nice but his assistants are another story. They are rough and they gossip to one another around the kids. This makes me question their credibility. They need some professional tarining on how to deal with nervous kids... NO bedside manners at all. Karen the office managfer is noce.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2148303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2010

dr. newman is agreat orthodontist. hes very freindly and very funny. he did a great job on my teeth and now they look great. he came to my dentists office in flanders so i rated the flanders staff and they are awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2007

Dr. Newman was very professional, competant and kind. He has a warm demeanor and an artist's approach. A "good" type of perfectionist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Extrememly professional yet congenial environment. Dr. Newman is thorough, knowlegeable, and helpful - will answer any and all questions in a thoroughly understandable manner. The office associates are willing to work with your schedule and I found my overall experience to be totally un-stressful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2006

Dr. Newman is an outstanding orthodontist, on all counts. His approach is straighforward and professional. His office staff is efficient and flexible. He explained everything very clearly. And, most importantly, he did a beautiful job on my daughter's teeth, which required extensive orthodontia. He always called back promptly after-hours whenever we had any questions or concerns. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2006

If you want your concerns addressed and want to be taken seriously, he's not your guy. I was not happy with the final result of my orthodontic treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148298].votes_count ]]