Rate Dr. Joshua J. Redd

Dr. Joshua J. Redd's Ratings

I am so unbelievably grateful to Dr. Stadler and Dr. Redd. My life is forever changed with the knowledge they've given me and my health is 1000% improved. After years of going to countless doctors and getting prescriptions for symptoms, I finally found a team that got to the root cause of my illness and changed my life forever.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

I was completely unable to function before my treatment with Dr.Redd. He listened to me with patience and support and then helped me get on a new diet plan and vitamins to help me get back on track. I had been living in Croatia for 7 months and didn't realize the effect it had had on me. I'm so thankful for Dr.Redd I feel back to normal, I feel like I did before I left.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

Redd River Clinic has changed my life in so many ways. I am a co host on Good Things Utah,business owner and a mommy. My life was getting chaotic and my health was suffering. Regular MD's told me I was fine. I trusted Dr. Redd from working with him on GTU. I asked him to help me. He diagnosed me with Hoshimotos. I have been in their program for close to four months now. I feel like myself again. I feel energized, healthy, happy and I understand my health in a whole new light. The Red River Clinic has given me the greatest gift of all my health back. I am enjoying life on an entire other level now. My entire family is going to see them now. ANYONE could benefit from this program. If you are struggling with your health at all, they will help you take it back to the basics and fix things one at a time. It is individualized for you and that is why it works so well. If you have been to many other doctors like me and nothing worked GO TO RED RIVER!!! You deserve to be happy and healthy:).

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

I was diagnosed with Mixed Connective Tissue Disease(including Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis) about 6 years ago, I was only 23 years old. I had been on heavy medication including chemo drugs for 5 of those 6 years. After having my second child I noticed that the medications weren't working and I was in a lot of pain and extremely fatigued. That is when I met Dr. Redd, I was very skeptical because I had tried other "health alternatives" and nothing worked. I began the program 4 months ago and I am completely off my medications and my energy levels are better than I can even remember. I have not felt this good in a very long time. I am VERY satisfied with my results and would refer Dr. Redd to even my closest family members. I trust him 100%. I truly feel like he has given my life back.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

I have a 14 month old baby and since she was 2 months old she has had chronic ear infections. She has been on every type of antibiotic at least 2 times and has had a total of 14 infections. Her Dr. didn't fix the real issue, but masked it for a full year with antibiotics.I was willing to try anything to get my baby girl feeling better! I went to Dr. Redd and he recommended she had a specialty test. Within a week we had the results back, he had put her on a couple supplements and changed her diet. Since seeing Dr. Redd I can honestly say she is 100% a new and changed child. She hasn't had an infection since. Dr. Redd and staff are so knowledgable. My only regret is that I didn't take her to see him sooner!!!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

I have been treated for Low T by two other doctors prior to coming to Dr. Redd. I wasn't pleased with the results from their treatment and worried about some of the side effects. I have been receiving treatment from Dr. Redd for almost two months. I am extremely please with the results so far.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr Redd is trully what my idea of ALL doctors should be. After years of battling with weight problems, kidney stones, poor health, hormonal issues and overall illness, My husband had thought his life quality would just decline. He had tried just about every diet, every method out there, even personal trainers and could not lose weight and his health continuously worsened. After nearly giving up all together, We decided to give it one last Shot with Dr Redd. Within 3-4 months, not only has my husband lost 50 lbs, but his health has sky rocketed, his energy levels are up, he has not been sick (he usually had a cold/flu every month) and his happiness is through the roof. Dr Redd saved my family, and most of all, gave my husband a new chance at life. I cannot recommend him enough, His holistic approach exceeds all expectations and results are phenomenal! He is also very prompt and truly cares!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

I was a sceptic of Chiropractors, until I met Dr. Redd. I have been going to medical specialist for years, they couldn't figure out what was wrong, muscle aches, heart palpations, anxiety, high blood pressure, migraines, fatigue, weigh gain, sick all the time and couldn't concentrate. I met Dr. Redd and with a brief description of my symptoms Dr. Redd said you have hoshimotos, lets order blood work (not standard/routine blood work) Dr.Redd called within a week and confirmed I had hoshimotos. I have been on Dr. Redds program for 6 weeks, i've lost 27lbs and don't remember the last time I felt so well, Dr. Redd treats each patient individually, he has been there every step of the way. I had a follow up appointment with my Endocrinologist and brought in my blood work from Dr. Redd, my Endocrinologist performed a ultrasound on my thyroid and re-confirmed I had severe hoshimotos, My Endocrinologist told me to thank Dr. Redd for saving my life- You need Dr. Redd!!!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

I contacted Dr. Redd the end of April 2013, I had been feeling "sick" for over a year and I needed help in feeling good again. I had started having problems with my liver during the summer while I was pregnant with my fourth child. At that time I was also,suffering from extreme pain in my joints and intestines. I was sure that after the birth of my fourth child I would start feeling better, that was not the case. Dr. Redd was able to help me in diet changes and supplements. Within a week of starting the program I started feeling immensely better. Over the next few weeks my joints felt so much better. I started losing weight which was an extra bonus to feeling better. I've enjoyed the freedom I've felt since taking control of the problems I had been struggling with for so long. Dr. Redd was/is extremely helpful, he checks in with me on a regular basis and continues to make sure I am on track and feeling good. I would recommend Dr. Redd, he is a great doctor.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

My first appointment experience with Dr. Redd he was kind in a loving way, compassionate and listened carefully to every word I said. He explained all my questions with educated answers and clearness. I didn't realize how serious my condition was until he explained what was happening in my body. I cried I was so overwhelmed. He was sympathetic and put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me and told me his program would help me feel better and may even change my life. Being mostly bed ridden for 4 years, I felt finally I had the answers I was searching for with my health. Before Dr Redd, I didn't have a clue to what was wrong, and MD's were far off the right track! I have been on Dr Redd's program now for 3 months and I do feel like a new person. I still have 4 months to go and I know I'm going to feel better than I ever have because I'm half way with the program and I'm never in bed except a night for sleeping! I love Dr Redd, he has such a dynamic personallity he inspires me every step

Submitted July 1, 2013 | flag