You may also like

Rate Dr. Joshua J. Redd

Dr. Joshua J. Redd's Ratings

I would recommend Dr. Redd to anyone with thyroid or autoimmune disorders. He also helped me understand how to improve my digestion and adrenal function. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I've never written about myself in regards to my health publicly. Maybe it’s because I haven’t gotten the right treatment and every test I have taken has come back as “normal” results. Believe me, there’s been a lot. There was a time when I was told by a doctor that my symptoms were all in my head and how a therapist was the next step to treat my anxiety. Oh yeah, how about the time an ENT said I needed surgery to get rid of the fluid in my ears which would take away my constant dizziness. And I can’t forget the many compliments I have gotten for having extremely low blood pressure always followed by, “you must be a runner”. I wish I was a runner. I wished I had the energy. I don’t.

I started to get treated by Dr. Redd for TMJ. After a few treatments I started to share with him my symptoms. I shared with him how shaky I get, how dizzy I feel on a constant basis, how fatigued I am, sometimes depression, and how anxiety rules my life. He went ahead and ordered me blood work. My blood tests came back and it indicated my liver was being overworked. My blood sugar levels weren't where they should be as well. I was considered pre-diabetic. He put me on an anti-inflammatory diet.

The anti-inflammatory diet is not a diet that I would say was very easy to follow because I had to really cut out a lot of food. But if it meant I may get answers to why I have been constantly feeling this way for years, then I was in. I would try anything to have a better quality of life. I did it!... I worked really hard at planning my meals out. Slowly, I introduced new foods. Dr. Redd really monitored me. Anytime I felt my symptoms flare up he helped me backtrack to figure out what foods triggered that flare up. Sometimes it wasn't the food, it was stress.

After three months of being on the anti-inflammatory diet, I had a follow up blood test as well as a saliva test. I can’t tell you how happy I am that Dr. Redd ordered the saliva test. Although my symptoms had let up, I was still having difficult days. He really listened to me; he knew something else had to be contributing to my symptoms, not just the food. The saliva test indicated that my cortisol was at a 10 instead of being above 20. My adrenal glands were being attacked which caused me to have very low blood pressure as well as all of my other symptoms. I learned that I have an auto immune disease. There are many out there and it’s very hard to diagnose, but I may have Addison’s disease. Dr. Redd is at the beginning stages of ordering the tests that I need to determine how to go about this disease. I can’t express enough the gratitude that I have for Dr. Redd. I have struggled for over a decade with symptoms. I finally feel like I’m being heard and that I am in really good hands. I have hope again. I feel like I’m going to be back on the course to feeling myself again.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2718718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I am so unbelievably grateful to Dr. Stadler and Dr. Redd. My life is forever changed with the knowledge they've given me and my health is 1000% improved. After years of going to countless doctors and getting prescriptions for symptoms, I finally found a team that got to the root cause of my illness and changed my life forever.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2530238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I was completely unable to function before my treatment with Dr.Redd. He listened to me with patience and support and then helped me get on a new diet plan and vitamins to help me get back on track. I had been living in Croatia for 7 months and didn't realize the effect it had had on me. I'm so thankful for Dr.Redd I feel back to normal, I feel like I did before I left.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2230667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Redd River Clinic has changed my life in so many ways. I am a co host on Good Things Utah,business owner and a mommy. My life was getting chaotic and my health was suffering. Regular MD's told me I was fine. I trusted Dr. Redd from working with him on GTU. I asked him to help me. He diagnosed me with Hoshimotos. I have been in their program for close to four months now. I feel like myself again. I feel energized, healthy, happy and I understand my health in a whole new light. The Red River Clinic has given me the greatest gift of all my health back. I am enjoying life on an entire other level now. My entire family is going to see them now. ANYONE could benefit from this program. If you are struggling with your health at all, they will help you take it back to the basics and fix things one at a time. It is individualized for you and that is why it works so well. If you have been to many other doctors like me and nothing worked GO TO RED RIVER!!! You deserve to be happy and healthy:).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][173699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

I was diagnosed with Mixed Connective Tissue Disease(including Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis) about 6 years ago, I was only 23 years old. I had been on heavy medication including chemo drugs for 5 of those 6 years. After having my second child I noticed that the medications weren't working and I was in a lot of pain and extremely fatigued. That is when I met Dr. Redd, I was very skeptical because I had tried other "health alternatives" and nothing worked. I began the program 4 months ago and I am completely off my medications and my energy levels are better than I can even remember. I have not felt this good in a very long time. I am VERY satisfied with my results and would refer Dr. Redd to even my closest family members. I trust him 100%. I truly feel like he has given my life back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][173698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2013

I have a 14 month old baby and since she was 2 months old she has had chronic ear infections. She has been on every type of antibiotic at least 2 times and has had a total of 14 infections. Her Dr. didn't fix the real issue, but masked it for a full year with antibiotics.I was willing to try anything to get my baby girl feeling better! I went to Dr. Redd and he recommended she had a specialty test. Within a week we had the results back, he had put her on a couple supplements and changed her diet. Since seeing Dr. Redd I can honestly say she is 100% a new and changed child. She hasn't had an infection since. Dr. Redd and staff are so knowledgable. My only regret is that I didn't take her to see him sooner!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][173697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

I have been treated for Low T by two other doctors prior to coming to Dr. Redd. I wasn't pleased with the results from their treatment and worried about some of the side effects. I have been receiving treatment from Dr. Redd for almost two months. I am extremely please with the results so far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][173696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

Dr Redd is trully what my idea of ALL doctors should be. After years of battling with weight problems, kidney stones, poor health, hormonal issues and overall illness, My husband had thought his life quality would just decline. He had tried just about every diet, every method out there, even personal trainers and could not lose weight and his health continuously worsened. After nearly giving up all together, We decided to give it one last Shot with Dr Redd. Within 3-4 months, not only has my husband lost 50 lbs, but his health has sky rocketed, his energy levels are up, he has not been sick (he usually had a cold/flu every month) and his happiness is through the roof. Dr Redd saved my family, and most of all, gave my husband a new chance at life. I cannot recommend him enough, His holistic approach exceeds all expectations and results are phenomenal! He is also very prompt and truly cares!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][173695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

I was a sceptic of Chiropractors, until I met Dr. Redd. I have been going to medical specialist for years, they couldn't figure out what was wrong, muscle aches, heart palpations, anxiety, high blood pressure, migraines, fatigue, weigh gain, sick all the time and couldn't concentrate. I met Dr. Redd and with a brief description of my symptoms Dr. Redd said you have hoshimotos, lets order blood work (not standard/routine blood work) Dr.Redd called within a week and confirmed I had hoshimotos. I have been on Dr. Redds program for 6 weeks, i've lost 27lbs and don't remember the last time I felt so well, Dr. Redd treats each patient individually, he has been there every step of the way. I had a follow up appointment with my Endocrinologist and brought in my blood work from Dr. Redd, my Endocrinologist performed a ultrasound on my thyroid and re-confirmed I had severe hoshimotos, My Endocrinologist told me to thank Dr. Redd for saving my life- You need Dr. Redd!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][173694].votes_count ]]