Rate Dr. Julie S. Francis

Dr. Julie S. Francis's Ratings

My son had skin infection after a surgery. We have gone through many drs. Finally, she was the one cured him. Very responsible doctor. Very detail. And very competent.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr. Francis for over 10 years, mostly for acne and vitiligo. Dr. Francis is the most understanding physician of all that I have been to, and did not hesitate to try different therapies to resolve both issues. Dr. Francis tried antibiotics, creams, and finally Accutane to clear my acne (haven't had any since). For my vitiligo, we have used numerous therapies, and my vitiligo is now repigmented over 90%. Dr. Francis is likely the best dermatologist in Washington! Her staff is also very helpful, and have helped me obtain prescriptions/nb-uvb devices with ease.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

Very personable, very efficient, very competent. Does not accept medicare.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

Fantastic! Dr. Francis and her staff were wonderful with my daughter. We would highly recommend her.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2009 | flag