Dr. Dennis C. Casad

Grad. Year: 1976

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. Dennis C. Casad has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5630327
09/07/14 5 5 5 5 Very professional. This was my first chiropractic experience. I recommended my wife to Dr Casad & now we are both satisfied patients.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 5455983
08/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Casad and Dr. Rainbow are our families chiropractic sports doctors. We call on them before anyone. My son knows when he needs to go. They are fantastic and knowledgable. They know how to teach you to take care of yourself!
RID: 5455744
08/05/14 5 5 5 5 Drs Casad and Rainbow are the best ever! They have always relieved my issues within a few visits. They have also helped with overall health and problems that Kaiser couldn't/wouldn't fix!  Respond
RID: 5455309
08/05/14 5 4 5 5 My husband and I have been going to Dr. Casad for over 15 years and have recommended both the office and Dr Casad to many,many other people over the years. His knowledge is amazing..........they are great at working you in when you are in need or finding a way to work around your schedule.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 5300112
22/03/14 5 5 5 5 I had a Sciatica Nerve issue and had a limited amount of time for Dr. Casad to see me for I was leaving for Denver. He made the first adjustment on Friday and gave me his home number in the event I need more help, but asked that I call to let him know how I was doing the next day. I was able to be fit in with two other appointments which were of some relief for my flight. I have been a patient with Dr. Casad since 2002.
Paid (or co-pay): $45
RID: 5217072
01/03/14 5 5 5 5 I went to Dr. Rainbow for a new type of treatment. I have had lifelong allergies to cats. With one very pleasant hour long session, my allergies disappeared! A miracle. Worth every penny.  Respond
RID: 5172921
10/02/14 5 4 5 5 Professional, compassionate, intelligent chiropractic care, starting with the front office professionals on through to the doctors. I would recommend to anyone needing chiropractic care and/or allergy relief through their allergy clinic.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 4759438
05/02/14 5 5 5 5 Easily the nicest Chiropractor I have been to. Very knowledgable and kind.  Respond
RID: 4730709
04/02/14 5 4 5 5 On Feb 3, 2014 you gave us this review: 5.0 /5 The doctors and staff are all very caring, knowledgeable, thorough & compassionate. The hours are convenient and the staff goes out of their way to accommodate your schedule. My husband and both adult children are patients also and are very pleased with the care and results.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 3650050
07/01/14 5 4 5 5 Very knowledgable on health and wellness and natral healing. Casad has fixed ailments that western doctors couldn't. He has fixed my broken elbow that kept popping when I moved it, cured my migraines, helped my lower back pain and neck pain and countless other ailments. Highly recommended.  Respond
RID: 3647574
04/01/14 5 4 5 5 Excellent care and advice, have recommended him to many friends.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 3647372
03/01/14 5 4 5 5 Dr. Casad cured my near paralyzing leg weakness and back tension and stabbing leg pains after years of seeking relief. First from MRI review by 3 neurosurgeons (one incompetent from UCSF wrote a report saying I was faking). MD prescribed PT was useless producing no improvement. Then finding 5 days relief with weekly acupuncture treatments. Years later, longer relief from a Marin chiropractor I had to visit every 3 weeks to maintain relief, until I was referred to Dr. Casad after 20 years of these chronic problems. After a process of 8 months on frequent at first visits, reducing in frequency until I was "will call" status, and cured. Now I visit about once every 6 months when my own stretching and exercise is not freeing up a minor relapse. Thank you Dr. Casad for keeping your price low compared to most chiropractors, and especially for the treatments to produce a cure which some of the best neurosurgeons and orthopedics in the SF Bay area had no understanding of to prescribe.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 3630423
11/12/13 5 4 5 5 I highly recommend Dr. Casad to all my friends and family. He has helped me tremendously throughout my pregnancy for an easy delivery as well as the recovery post partum. I will definitely be using him again when it comes time for baby number two!
RID: 3628737
10/12/13 5 4 5 5 I have never felt better in my life. Dennis always gives great advice. He has taken care of our whole family and is particularly good at adjusting ankles, knees and arms. In addition to the back. My kids are all athletes and he always could fix their injuries so they could get back to their sport faster.
Paid (or co-pay): $40
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Dennis" to "Dennis C."