Rate Dr. Avner R. Griver

Dr. Avner R. Griver's Ratings

I saw Dr Griver yesterday and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the Dr and his staff. I was with my young daughter due to no sitter and he immediately engaged into a conversation with her since he has a daughter her age instead of ignoring her. As for me....i was informed I've been on the wrong dosage of meds from previous Drs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

i've had two herniated discs in my back for to years now, this doctor refuses to give me ANYTHING for my pain. i've been suffering in pain everyday and also killing my liver bc i'm taking about 8 Aleve every single day. It's BS if you ask me, he did a back injection on me, messd that up and he knew it, so he decided to not even try a second one. Yep, what a great doctor, NOT

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Went in for a routine follow-up and was in very little pain at that point. He tried pressuring me into a procedure which would numb tbe nerves in my back and cost me the use of my legs and bladder for an unknown amount of time after the procedure. Keep in mind this was a routine checkup and i drove myself there. Seemed to me like he got a new toy and couldnt wait to use it. When i told him i wouldnt do it bc i had no way home bc i came alone and had no change of clothes and needed my legs to drive home and certainly did not want to pee my pants in my new car. My husband was out of town bc he hauls freight for a living and my son was at school. he got very angry, slammed my file down on the counter and stormed out of the room like a grounded schoolboy bc i wasnt willing to risk my life trying to drive partially paralyzed. I recommend that anyone reading this should find a different doctor. This review is my opinion based on personal experience with Dr. Avner R. Griver, M.D.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][701627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Cannot provide care on a timely basis, does not have staff readily available for timely resolution of complex issues. Does not seem overly concerned about the patients schedule and seems not to trust a patient. Made me feel like a street level dope seeker!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][701626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2013

Don't believe the guy belittling Dr. Griver, insulting his taste in art? Come on! I never would believe that Dr. Griver would immediately say "no drugs!" but after reading that jerks review he must either take too many or needs some psychiatrically.....Dr. Griver is a WONDERFUL doctor and is direct and to the point, if you want to be coddled go home to your mommy......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][701625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Horrible Doctor. Told me before even opening my mouth "I'm" not giving you any drugs. Saw him for almost a year gave me nothing but high priced procedures that did nothing. I think he has a napoleon complex and doesn't like tall men. Think he is very class conscious and discriminates against those and others who he believes are beneath him. He likes fractal art but doesn't understand the mathematics behind it. A very superficial petty man and bad M.D.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][701628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Amazing results, pain free. I suffered for years and within three appointments i was pain free.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][701624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

This is a caring knowledgeable doctor, very personable and listens to you. He doesn't have one hand on the door like other doctors. He knows exactly what to do and not to do. He does not subject you to unnecessary procedures nor drag out treatments that are not working. He makes quick decisions regarding those things he cannot treat. In other words if you need surgery you get the referral immediately.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][701623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

Dr. Griver creates a very comfortable environment and has a great sense of humor. I've had many epidurals and nerve blocks performed by Dr. Griver and he is a master of his trade!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][701622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2012

A caring and knowledgeable doctor who will take the time to understand what's going on. Darn good with a needle, too!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][701621].votes_count ]]