Rate Dr. GIANLUCA IACOBELLIS

Dr. GIANLUCA IACOBELLIS's Ratings

Pleasant and decent bedside manners.Explains test results and medications in an easy to understand manner.

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Iacobellis was my endocrinologist in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. He was extremely knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. I felt so bad to see him leave McMaster University but I know his goal was to work in a number of different hospitals. Judging by his resume he truly is a worldly doctor.

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

I miss Dr. Iacobellis. He was my endocrinologist in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. And then he moved away. :( He was the best diabetic specialist I've ever had.

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

This doctor is very knowledgeable and committed to medicine and his patient care. He is pleasant and easy to talk to, and he answer all your questions so you can understand them. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing is services.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2011 | flag