Dr. Joshua Haimovici

Dr. Joshua Haimovici

Rate Dr. Joshua Haimovici

Dr. Joshua Haimovici's Ratings

Friendly staff, great personality and a wonderful smile. He's very knowledgeable, really big on continuing education and most importantly, he cares. Also, he has very gentle hands and will do any thing he can to minimize pain and discomfort.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Haimovici is the best dentist there is out there. Always smiling, always looking out for you. In fact, the entire staff is very welcoming and friendly. I can't imagine myself going anywhere else. Very highly recommended!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2011 | flag

I used to be phobic of dentists and needles, to the point that i actually kicked an overhead lamp on my first visit at his office. Now however I am pleased to say I no longer have any problems with going to see Dr. Haimovici. He puts me totally at ease. The staff are also a wonderful bunch. My only complaint is that I can no longer go to him now that I live in the southwest. But I may just schedule appointments wwhen i come into town to vist family.

Submitted April 6, 2011 | flag

The best dentist I have ever been a patient of. Very professional, cooperates with other extremely professional dentists / surgeons / technicians, if needed. Highly professional staff. The whole team is always friendly, helpful and supportive.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag