Rate Dr. Stephen G. Fettinger

Dr. Stephen G. Fettinger's Ratings

Awesome dr. Saved my baby and my life! Dr. Fettinger is an awesome is extremely knowledgeable and personableand so arehis staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Great Dr., really took the time to explain things and made sure we felt comfortable. Iw ould recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2009

He is the BEST doctor that you could possibly find in this specialty with superior knowledge & expertise in this field! He is truly sincere in the care that he provides! He is compassionate, kind, understanding, supportive, & he is wonderful with the husbands as well! He takes time with you to explain things in detail. He is everything that you could possibly pray for in a doctor & much more! I have had him for a doctor for 16 years. He has helped my husband & I when we went through infertility problems due to my PCOS, of which he helped us through the PCOS as well & still treats me for that (as it is a lifelong syndrome). My husband & I have three children, thanks to God & the medical help of Dr. Fettinger! He is the type of doctor that REALLY does care & He shows it too! He is so encouraging & his knowledge in his field goes above & beyond what is needed. As he continues to study constantly in order to provide his patients with the best & most up-to-date care available!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2007

I would recommend him to anyone. He has spent numerous appointments explaining complicated infertility procedures to us. He tends to be a little long winded, but he makes sure you understand everything he tells you. His nursing staff is awesome! Rarely do you keep you waiting for long periods of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968986].votes_count ]]