Rate Dr. M Chaudhry

Dr. M Chaudhry's Ratings

She pulls a problem too long to refer to the specialist. In that case, we lose the important 3-4 months of diagnosis. Can't say 'unhappy' with her, but opportunities exist for improvement.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Great doctor we deal with her a few years now she is awsome doctor

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

lack of knowledge, that is the 9only problem with her she is just increasing her knowledge by experiment on pts.

Submitted May 31, 2014 | flag

I suspect her main tool for research,diagnoses,treatment& possibly study is the internet. Been seeing her for over 5yrs (aprox 9 times) but she never seems familiar with me or my history which she has. No follow up or prep 4 appointments. Mustn't review charts,possibly how she managed to prescribe meds that someone with my history shouldn't take. Made referrals but never bothered to ask about them. Followed up lab results but never checks to make sure routine blood work& exams are current. I once tried listing symptoms that now turn out to be related& advised only 2 items per visit. Every visit I raised concerns that she dismissed as not serious or related. Find out today they are & redflags were missed. Longest ever in the same room was 15mins. Sceptical of her ability for a while but not many choices & felt her lack of attention was due 2 the shortage of Doctors. Dosnt seem to know even her basic anatomy.I regret not demanding better care & that I have kept Dr. M. Chaudhry as my Dr.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

My initial experiences with Dr. Chaudhry were not the best (2007) - at one point she actually suggested that I google a prescription to make sure that it was right for me. Over the years, however, she has become more sure of herself, and I feel more confident in her diagnosis. She has no issue referring me to specialists, as required, and wait times to get in aren't too bad. I never feel rushed when I get into the office, which is unique in this town. As a GP, I'm happy with my experiences with Dr. Chaudhry.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

No responses to requests for information. Procedure scheduled - no information given prior to date. Gave patently false information. Forgets / Neglects to renew prescriptions that SHE says need to be renewed. Does this sound like something you need to deal with? What if you have no choice? That is what we are dealing with.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

My wife visited her as she is pregnanent and the treatment she gave her is awful. I dont know who allows her to do practice she is not at all good infact I dont want to call her a doctor. My recomendation if you are pregnanent and you dont want a baby then go to her. She never understand the problem of the patient and never refer to any specialist if needed.

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

Never had issue with staff or Doctor, waiting Time for Fort Mcmurray is relative very good.I always get transfered to specialist wright of way if i need to go or not for further investigation for me and my familie.

Submitted July 5, 2012 | flag

First of all shes the only person in town that dose the IUD's. Anyway I went to get an IUD inserted by her at a facility called Primary Care Network. This facility isn't her office? I went there and told the receptionist that I had and app at 12 20, she proceeded to tell me Dr.Chaudhry is ALWAYS late & She dosent work there she just uses the facility, 3x!! So FINALLY she showed up and hour&15 mins later! Can you believe that!? SO by then my kid was hungry so I had to feed him, and let someone go ahead of me which means I had to wait longer! So then it was my turn and I went into the office expecting a SORRY I WAS LATE? But nope! I was soooo mad but didn't say anything for fear that she may make my experience more painful that its supposed to be. Then she told me to make an app 2 weeks later at her other office in the medical center. Called the next day&asked 10am. Nope couldn't have that app.. so I asked y? Because she only dose them once a day at the end of her day at 12:20pm.

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

She was my Dr. through my first pregnancy and it was a horrible mistake. She should have referred me to a specialist since I had some problems at the end of my pregnancy. I ended up having an emergency C-section. The Dr. at the hospital was not happy with her and told me that I’m lucky my baby and I survived the delivery. Here’s my advice…if you are pregnant get a Gynecologist (OBGYN)! She might be a good Dr. for other things and she is very nice.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2012 | flag