Dr. Jennifer Jacquier

Dr. Jennifer Jacquier

Rate Dr. Jennifer Jacquier

Dr. Jennifer Jacquier's Ratings

Dr. Jacquier was always very patient and empathetic - Not only did she provide pertinent information, but also sensitivity + encouragement. She does not sugar-coat things, but educates then gives you the freedom to choose from what forms of treatment are available. I am very thankful to have worked with her.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Jacquier last year. I unfortunately did not have a positive experience much to my dismay. I was given pamphlets on a condition that I have already had for 3 years and am educated about. Little to no clarification on any concerns I had. At the end of our appointment she than rudely informed me that if I choose to have her as my Endo that I could not be on dessicated thyroid. I am assuming due to the other ratings that I perhaps caught her on a bad day unfortunately when you wait months to see a specialist you do expect more. I spoke with her again when my nodule FNA was questioned and she was more helpful over the phone. However she than scheduled me in for another FNA that could not be performed due to the location. The Physician performing the FNA was confused by her referral for the FNA when it stated clearly in a previous FNA that that nodule could not be biospied he was confused by her lack of knowledge of my file... as was I.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

After little to limited success with my family doctor, Dr. Jacquier provided time and empathy to help me with my condition. Clinic was only five minutes behind on my appointment day, and I could see that it was very busy because another patient turned up on the wrong day for their appointment (but was still seen).

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

I don't know who the rest of you have seen but this woman and her student were AMAZING!! They let me know everything they were going to do and they explained everything the way it works... so I think some of you may just not really have anything wrong with you...

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

If your going to see Dr Jennifer Jacquier for thyroid issues. DON'T!!! IT'S A BIG WASTE OF TIME. She was not concerned at all about my symptoms, did no blood work or testing on me . She just gave me a pamphlet about my thyroid disorder and basically said I can't help you and I'm just going to have to live with it. She was in a big rush constantly asking me is that it? anything else?is that it? I can't believe I waited over 4 months to see her only to get a pamphlet about information on my thyroid disorder that I already knew about. Very dissapointed

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

She is a lovely lady but provided no incite into my issues. She saw me a total of 4 times in the time span of one year and simply decreased 1 of my meds and increased the other. She did not order any different test or investigate anything more that what my GP had done and had been doing for me for the last 3 years. They just keep playing with the meds until the numbers look good. A total waste of my time and hers.

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

She is very nice and helpful. Running a bit behind schedule some times. She knows a great deal, but you need to initiate her to give you more information. I would definitely recommend her.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr Jacquier really cares about patients. She provided me time to discuss my concerns and answered my questions. I really appreciate the time she took with me. I now better understand the treatment and my condition.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

the best endocrinologist i ever had.she gave me hope to live my life back again.give me reason to continue fighting for with my condition.she gave me morael support also to continue fighting.and believe that i will be cured.ill recover and i will still live.thank you dr.jacquire

Submitted Nov. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Jacquier is an awesome doctor. She is incredibly intelligent and possesses a genuine interest in her patients. She shows empathy and compassion far beyond anyone's expectations. She helped get my life back....

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag