Dr. Jennifer Jacquier

Rate Dr. Jennifer Jacquier

Dr. Jennifer Jacquier's Ratings

If you require anything outside of diabetes go elsewhere. Her knowledge of TRTis antiquated at best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Jacquier was always very patient and empathetic - Not only did she provide pertinent information, but also sensitivity + encouragement. She does not sugar-coat things, but educates then gives you the freedom to choose from what forms of treatment are available. I am very thankful to have worked with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2230927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Jacquier last year. I unfortunately did not have a positive experience much to my dismay. I was given pamphlets on a condition that I have already had for 3 years and am educated about. Little to no clarification on any concerns I had. At the end of our appointment she than rudely informed me that if I choose to have her as my Endo that I could not be on dessicated thyroid. I am assuming due to the other ratings that I perhaps caught her on a bad day unfortunately when you wait months to see a specialist you do expect more. I spoke with her again when my nodule FNA was questioned and she was more helpful over the phone. However she than scheduled me in for another FNA that could not be performed due to the location. The Physician performing the FNA was confused by her referral for the FNA when it stated clearly in a previous FNA that that nodule could not be biospied he was confused by her lack of knowledge of my file... as was I.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2230926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

After little to limited success with my family doctor, Dr. Jacquier provided time and empathy to help me with my condition. Clinic was only five minutes behind on my appointment day, and I could see that it was very busy because another patient turned up on the wrong day for their appointment (but was still seen).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

I don't know who the rest of you have seen but this woman and her student were AMAZING!! They let me know everything they were going to do and they explained everything the way it works... so I think some of you may just not really have anything wrong with you...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

If your going to see Dr Jennifer Jacquier for thyroid issues. DON'T!!! IT'S A BIG WASTE OF TIME. She was not concerned at all about my symptoms, did no blood work or testing on me . She just gave me a pamphlet about my thyroid disorder and basically said I can't help you and I'm just going to have to live with it. She was in a big rush constantly asking me is that it? anything else?is that it? I can't believe I waited over 4 months to see her only to get a pamphlet about information on my thyroid disorder that I already knew about. Very dissapointed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

She is a lovely lady but provided no incite into my issues. She saw me a total of 4 times in the time span of one year and simply decreased 1 of my meds and increased the other. She did not order any different test or investigate anything more that what my GP had done and had been doing for me for the last 3 years. They just keep playing with the meds until the numbers look good. A total waste of my time and hers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

She is very nice and helpful. Running a bit behind schedule some times. She knows a great deal, but you need to initiate her to give you more information. I would definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

Dr Jacquier really cares about patients. She provided me time to discuss my concerns and answered my questions. I really appreciate the time she took with me. I now better understand the treatment and my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

the best endocrinologist i ever had.she gave me hope to live my life back again.give me reason to continue fighting for with my condition.she gave me morael support also to continue fighting.and believe that i will be cured.ill recover and i will still live.thank you dr.jacquire

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175053].votes_count ]]