Dr. Sol Goldstein

5 1 2.2

You may also like

Rate Dr. Sol Goldstein

Dr. Sol Goldstein's Ratings

My own family's experience with Sol Goldstein has been very negative. I have to concur with the many ratings that find his help to be not at all helpful. It seems his views are swayed by money; and his involvement in fact causes grief even/especially to the children. Very disappointing. One of his latest determinations missed out on a lot of information/research that would have shed a much different light on a situation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2756450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I've known Dr Golstein for many years now as a patient and friend, and let me tell you, all the reviews below Do Not, properly depict the kind Doctor that I know. If you were to read the reviews below, you may feel his some sort of villain. Let me be perfectly clear, this can be no further from the truth. He has gotten me through many hard times throughout the years, he has given me all his contact phone numbers in case I needed him, even gone so far to give me his contact information when he went on vacation (just as a piece of mind) So when I read the reviews of the previous posters, I surely know, that either they are reviewing a different person than I have grown to know and care about over the years, or we are not hearing the whole story.

As I know, he is a kind, generous, highly intelligent person, who is always there for you, when you need him. He doesn't push judgement upon you, merely has genuine discussions of all sides. Lastly, if you feel slighted by your encounter with him, I urge you to take a deep look and thought, whether it was him who you are disappointed with, or the situation.

Thank You for reading this, and hopefully I can shed some proper light, on the truth of Doctor Sol J. Goldstein!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2746765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I meet him with my family in 2010.He tried in to destroy my kids life with his Alienation concepts which is not approved by World Health Organization,American Psychiatrist Association and not under DSM - 5.He destroyed the life of many kids separating from their mothers and giving it in hands of abusers who have criminal records for assaulting their own kids and wife.Realistic Estrangement and Post traumatic Disorder symptoms of children due to breakup between their parents and for being witnessing & Victim of abuse from the abuser dad are portrayed as Parental Alienation syndrome by Dr.Sol Goldstein.In is assessment time, he will recommend the parents to do a psychological test with his business partner for many years and after his assessment he will say the victim of abuse as alienator and he will write in his report to court saying that the alienator should go for "Parental Alienation"therapy with the therapist who he recommends (that therapist is on the business partner for many years as psychologist)>And it is business circle what Dr.Goldstein do with psychologist & Parental Alienation therapist who write the report as what & how Dr.Goldstein wants to support his bullsshit concept PA.It is a clear business circle for money (I scratch your back ,you scratch my back).I frighted a lot with the legal system to get the custody.After reading all other people reviews here,I strongly recommend the CPSO to do a "Mental Health Assessment "with this old bulldog whether he is capable to practice anymore or to stop his practice.Please save the life of little kids.
He and his family (particularly his grand kids) will suffer alot in the hands of god.His son Dr.Bingamn Goldstein who practice in Sunny Brook hospital as a Psychiatrist is also killing human life with wrong diagnosis and prescriptions. Devil family..

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2716709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Dr Sol Goldstein is a complete pig, he does not listen to what the children have to say in terms of alienation, he just sides with anyone who has the most money. I do not recommend Dr Sol Goldstein to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2697737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I am currently a single mother and Dr Sol Goldstein helped ruine my life piece by piece. He claimed that I have alienated my daughter from her father (currently my ex-husband). My ex husband was a terrible man, constantly abusing me and my daughter daily. He accused me of alienation before he even met my daughter. I swear on my grandmothers grave that Dr. Goldstein is working with my ex husbands lawer. Dr Goldstein has his hand in my ex husbands lawers pocket. It is all a big set up, avoid Dr. Goldstein at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2695537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr Sol Goldstein would do anything to make a quick buck, he does not listen to what my children say in order for him to prove that I have "alienated them" I strongly believe that he is working with my husbands lawer, Brian Ludmer in order to prove that I alienated my 2 children from my husband.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2677714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

My daughters and I saw dr.goldstein after we endured physical and emotional abuse from my ex husband. Dr Goldstein insisted that my daughters have a relationship with their father even though they were scared of him. He accused me of parent alienation and chareged me 22000 for a twenty page report. It has been five years and my daughters and I have no relationship with their father. He now has a record that includes three convictions of abuse, one on an officer and cocaine charges. Dr. Goldstein wanted to continue therapy because he knew my family had the money to pay for it. He didn't listen to my daughters concerns of abuse both physically and emotional. He claimed their father loved them. Once my ex received his huge settlement he not novel tried to reach out to his daughters. He only cared about the money for his next "fix". Not one birthday card in five years, not one dollar child support payment. Yet, dr.goldtein insisted their father needed help and they should see him. He has yet to get that help so thank goodness they never were forced to see him even though dr. Goldstein threatened parent alienation. All dr. Goldstein cares about is money and doesn't listen. He made phone calls to other clients while meeting with my daughters and when I mentioned this to him he became angry extremely angry with my daughters and I. Do not see dr. Goldtein. He is archaic and a liar. Stella Thornhill

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2669422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Run, run, run, run, run, run away from Dr. Sol Goldstein.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2667576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

COMPLETE BIASED REPORT.HE NEVER DO PROPER ASSESSMENT AND NEVER DO AS CULTURE ASSESSMENT IN HIS CUSTODY & ASSESSMENT ,BUT HE SAY THE BONDING AND CULTURE ATTACHMENT AS "PARENTAL ALIENATION" .HE AND HIS PSYCHO FAMILY WANTS MONEY TO ABUSE KIDS LIFE IN NAME OF ASSESSMENT.DEAR PUBLIC,RUN AWAY FROM DR.GOLDSTEIN .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2633944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Biased. Charges 1 hr fees for 45 minutes of service. Not comprehensive in his reports. Looking to make $$ from peoples misfortunes. There does not appear to be a heart and soul in this individual.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2591827].votes_count ]]