Dr. Sol Goldstein

Rate Dr. Sol Goldstein

Dr. Sol Goldstein's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

He is very good doctor.He always confuse.He only know about parential Alienation not trauma of a child.He write the custody and access report in favor of the parent who has a lot of money compare to another.He is the best doctor in Toronto who tries very best to lie in the court.He will do the assessment and continue the business with fammily.There are 25 complains filed by public aganist him.He is a child abuser

Submitted Aug. 3, 2014 | flag

He is very good child psychiatrist, his experience with children has really helped my family.

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr. Goldstein approx. 15 years ago during my parents divorce case as did my two younger siblings. It was apparent that he was completely biased and did not have any intention of listening to what I actually had to say. He came into the meetings with an agenda and opinions of "parental alienation" which I understand is his specialty. He was not supportive or empathetic and was a horrible psychiatrist. I would not recommend to anyone, ever.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

This person is not fit to be ANY kind of professional let alone a "doctor" and I put this term mildly. I agree with the others is saying that he is archaic and also extremely racist and unsympathetic to Canadians. I WOULD NOT recommend this individual to anyone. If your attorney recommends this person RUN AWAY as quickly as you can. Any issues you may have can be corrected by basic common sense. Sol Goldstein is a joke to the medical profession.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Goldstein saw through my narcissistic ex-wife's lies and correctly assessed her parental alienation. Fees are at higher end, but other experts charge around the same. Dr. G. is a child and adult psychiatrist, and psychoanalyst (Freud). He is or was an Associate Professor of Psychiatry at U of Toronto. He studied psychoanalysis under Otto Kernberg, one of the giants in the field of narcissism. Dr. G. is a very decent man and highly experienced professional. Since he does many high-conflict, alienation-type divorce cases, he deals with many narcissistic (and thus vindictive and demeaning) personalities, especially women. He will thus get unjustified negative reviews. I would suggest ignoring these. The only thing he can't do is fix our fundamentally biased family court judges, who support child abuse in the form of parental alienation.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

In a word terrible in a more expanded version I found him totally lacking.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Goldstein is somewhat expensive but his outcome is dead on! My family and I are proud to have met him and his wife.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2011 | flag

Sol was very adept at figuring out our family issues in terms of PAS from a very unbiased standpoint. Dr. Goldstein's knowledge of family law, PAS and the current state of affairs in today's court system is above and beyond any other psychiatrist that we've worked with and has been instrumental in securing a safe environment for my child.

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag