Dr. Sol Goldstein

Rate Dr. Sol Goldstein

Dr. Sol Goldstein's Ratings

Dr Sol Goldstein is a complete pig, he does not listen to what the children have to say in terms of alienation, he just sides with anyone who has the most money. I do not recommend Dr Sol Goldstein to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I am currently a single mother and Dr Sol Goldstein helped ruine my life piece by piece. He claimed that I have alienated my daughter from her father (currently my ex-husband). My ex husband was a terrible man, constantly abusing me and my daughter daily. He accused me of alienation before he even met my daughter. I swear on my grandmothers grave that Dr. Goldstein is working with my ex husbands lawer. Dr Goldstein has his hand in my ex husbands lawers pocket. It is all a big set up, avoid Dr. Goldstein at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr Sol Goldstein would do anything to make a quick buck, he does not listen to what my children say in order for him to prove that I have "alienated them" I strongly believe that he is working with my husbands lawer, Brian Ludmer in order to prove that I alienated my 2 children from my husband.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2677714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

My daughters and I saw dr.goldstein after we endured physical and emotional abuse from my ex husband. Dr Goldstein insisted that my daughters have a relationship with their father even though they were scared of him. He accused me of parent alienation and chareged me 22000 for a twenty page report. It has been five years and my daughters and I have no relationship with their father. He now has a record that includes three convictions of abuse, one on an officer and cocaine charges. Dr. Goldstein wanted to continue therapy because he knew my family had the money to pay for it. He didn't listen to my daughters concerns of abuse both physically and emotional. He claimed their father loved them. Once my ex received his huge settlement he not novel tried to reach out to his daughters. He only cared about the money for his next "fix". Not one birthday card in five years, not one dollar child support payment. Yet, dr.goldtein insisted their father needed help and they should see him. He has yet to get that help so thank goodness they never were forced to see him even though dr. Goldstein threatened parent alienation. All dr. Goldstein cares about is money and doesn't listen. He made phone calls to other clients while meeting with my daughters and when I mentioned this to him he became angry extremely angry with my daughters and I. Do not see dr. Goldtein. He is archaic and a liar. Stella Thornhill

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2669422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Run, run, run, run, run, run away from Dr. Sol Goldstein.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

COMPLETE BIASED REPORT.HE NEVER DO PROPER ASSESSMENT AND NEVER DO AS CULTURE ASSESSMENT IN HIS CUSTODY & ASSESSMENT ,BUT HE SAY THE BONDING AND CULTURE ATTACHMENT AS "PARENTAL ALIENATION" .HE AND HIS PSYCHO FAMILY WANTS MONEY TO ABUSE KIDS LIFE IN NAME OF ASSESSMENT.DEAR PUBLIC,RUN AWAY FROM DR.GOLDSTEIN .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Biased. Charges 1 hr fees for 45 minutes of service. Not comprehensive in his reports. Looking to make $$ from peoples misfortunes. There does not appear to be a heart and soul in this individual.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

He is always cheerful, open , knowledgeable and caring. He really takes the time to get to know his patients personally, and is not thrown by anything. He seperates lies from truth and offers his best service. I definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

He is very good doctor.He always confuse.He only know about parential Alienation not trauma of a child.He write the custody and access report in favor of the parent who has a lot of money compare to another.He is the best doctor in Toronto who tries very best to lie in the court.He will do the assessment and continue the business with fammily.There are 25 complains filed by public aganist him.He is a child abuser

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2474014].votes_count ]]