Rate Dr. M. BABAR Iqbal

Dr. M. BABAR Iqbal's Ratings

The only problem I had was the cleanliness of the place. I have never seen such a dirty office and rooms in my life. I won't be going back.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014 | flag

My PCP misunderstood the urgent appt time with Dr Iqbal's secretary. I understand mistakes can happen. What upset me was I was in intense pain, barely able to walk, signed in and waited 75 min. The receptionist finally asked if I were waiting for someone. I said no, I was told to be there at noon to be worked in. She said no we said 2:00. I was in tears from sitting with such pain and asked her why she hadn't told me when I signed in. Well, she never looked at the sign in sheet, so didn't know. I sort of got an apology.I just suffered a few days and got a real appt time. Went again just to have him tell me he couldn't do anything without an MRI. He was a whole 2 minutes and out he went. My PCP ordered it upon his request. No pain medicine given prior, and with a bad back and being in severe pain I had to lay 45 minutes on my back with my feet tied pigeon toed, most excruciating pain imaginable. Come to find out I need a hip replacement. I will not go back, made pain, rec'd no help.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Iqbal is amazing. I have been going to him for about 18 mos. he has given me quality of life again. He is very knowledgable. He takes the the time to listen, and if something didn't work he makes the proper adjustment. His nurse/receptionist Farrah is friendly and helpful.

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

I think Dr. Iqbal is a great doctor. His procedures helped my mother tremendously. I am happy to drive 40 minutes to take her to see him because he is the only doctor who can alleviate her pain without forcing her to take pills or have surgery. I think that is truly remarkable.

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

He is the Magic man. I'm up to 3 months with little or no pain. I have been seeing him for over a year. My next goal is 6 months after the next treatment. His receptionist/assistant Fahra is very caring and good at what see does. Stick with him if you want your life back. Go to someone else if you want to pop pills.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2014 | flag

I took my sister to this dr. in order to fix her back pain. He suggested to use couple medications like seller to ease the pain, not to fix the pain. He did injection after while on her lower back which it did not help at all. I thnk he did the injection on the wrong area even though we had MRI. Also the receptionist is extremely rude and unprofessional. She does not even let you talk with the dr. himself. She does not even care about your pain and urgency of your situation. We do not suggest this dr. to anyone. I will inform the medical group and insurance company not to do business with him. If anyone had similar bad experience(s), suggest to inform insurance company immediately.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

I was told not to use dr. Iqbal by someone, boy am I glad I did not listen to this person. Dr. Iqbal gave me excellent care. He is highly skilled, caring, top of the line in my book. His office staff was great and just as caring as he is. He gave me my life back when I had to wait months for my surgery. So if you want good quality care dr. Iqbal is the professional to chose. You won't regret it. I did not.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2013 | flag

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

DR. IQBAL IS GREAT!!!! PRIOR TO MY FIRST VISIT, I WAS EXTREMELY APPREHENSIVE DUE TO TERRIBLE EXPERIENCES IN THE PAST. HIS KNOWLEDGE AND PATIENCE AS WELL AS HIS EMPATHY FOR HIS PATIENTS MAKES YOU FEEL RELAXED AND AT EASE. THE STAFF HERE IS ALSO GREAT. I DO NOT HAVE ONE COMPLAINT NOR CONCERN, BUT MILLIONS OF COMPLIMENTS FOR HIM. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIS PRACTICE TO ANYONE THAT NEEDS PAIN MANAGEMENT.

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag