Rate Dr. M. BABAR Iqbal

Dr. M. BABAR Iqbal's Ratings

He is still the Magic man. I'm up to 6 months and counting. Thirty five years of pain and suffering has stopped. He gave me my life back. The office has some shortcomings but he will find the right therapy for you. We go there for pain relief not to put on the white glove and check for dust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I will NEVER go back to him again.... I call leave messages and they are never returned. I am forced to go to the ER or Urgent care to get pain meds.. He did a nerve block without doing and MRI!!! I am more messed up now than I was before I started seeing him. DONT RECOMMEND AT ALL... I also reported him to my insurance company!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

The only problem I had was the cleanliness of the place. I have never seen such a dirty office and rooms in my life. I won't be going back.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2541525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

My PCP misunderstood the urgent appt time with Dr Iqbal's secretary. I understand mistakes can happen. What upset me was I was in intense pain, barely able to walk, signed in and waited 75 min. The receptionist finally asked if I were waiting for someone. I said no, I was told to be there at noon to be worked in. She said no we said 2:00. I was in tears from sitting with such pain and asked her why she hadn't told me when I signed in. Well, she never looked at the sign in sheet, so didn't know. I sort of got an apology.I just suffered a few days and got a real appt time. Went again just to have him tell me he couldn't do anything without an MRI. He was a whole 2 minutes and out he went. My PCP ordered it upon his request. No pain medicine given prior, and with a bad back and being in severe pain I had to lay 45 minutes on my back with my feet tied pigeon toed, most excruciating pain imaginable. Come to find out I need a hip replacement. I will not go back, made pain, rec'd no help.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2474015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Iqbal is amazing. I have been going to him for about 18 mos. he has given me quality of life again. He is very knowledgable. He takes the the time to listen, and if something didn't work he makes the proper adjustment. His nurse/receptionist Farrah is friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2230956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I think Dr. Iqbal is a great doctor. His procedures helped my mother tremendously. I am happy to drive 40 minutes to take her to see him because he is the only doctor who can alleviate her pain without forcing her to take pills or have surgery. I think that is truly remarkable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2230954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

He is the Magic man. I'm up to 3 months with little or no pain. I have been seeing him for over a year. My next goal is 6 months after the next treatment. His receptionist/assistant Fahra is very caring and good at what see does. Stick with him if you want your life back. Go to someone else if you want to pop pills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2014

I took my sister to this dr. in order to fix her back pain. He suggested to use couple medications like seller to ease the pain, not to fix the pain. He did injection after while on her lower back which it did not help at all. I thnk he did the injection on the wrong area even though we had MRI. Also the receptionist is extremely rude and unprofessional. She does not even let you talk with the dr. himself. She does not even care about your pain and urgency of your situation. We do not suggest this dr. to anyone. I will inform the medical group and insurance company not to do business with him. If anyone had similar bad experience(s), suggest to inform insurance company immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

I was told not to use dr. Iqbal by someone, boy am I glad I did not listen to this person. Dr. Iqbal gave me excellent care. He is highly skilled, caring, top of the line in my book. His office staff was great and just as caring as he is. He gave me my life back when I had to wait months for my surgery. So if you want good quality care dr. Iqbal is the professional to chose. You won't regret it. I did not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175465].votes_count ]]