Rate Dr. Philip Acott

Dr. Philip Acott's Ratings

Dr. Acott is a brilliant doctor and a true gentleman. We owe him a huge debt for bringing our daughter back to health after 3 years under his care. The IWK is lucky to have this man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Amazing dr. So glad he is caring for our son. He explains everything well and is very honest and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

The kindest, most considerate Doctor we've ever dealth with. We are extremly fortunate to have him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][175717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

Absolutely doctor of the year! He is completely thorough and takes notes in all aspects of my twins' health. He is fully devoted and caring. As parents, feel completely confident in his recommendations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

He is a wonderful doctor. He puts the parents at ease and makes sure you understand everything before moving foward. He is a very devoted and caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. Acott seemed kind, dedicated and knowledgeable from the moment I met him, but the day I knew that we were on the same page was one of our first appointments when he made a point of looking my son's ears and throat/mouth and doing a general work-up on him and explained this to me as an effort to "know the whole child and what he looks like healthy, so I will know what he looks like when unhealthy because it can look different in different children." He has always been respectful of my role as parent and my knowledge as someone dealing day-to-day with this rare medical condition. I *always* feel we are part of a team and that is invaluable in a situation like ours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I owe this man more then I could think to repay, and he does it just to see the children healthy. He is the most caring and knowledgable Dr. in his field and should be congradulated. The IWK would not have the Nephrology department it has without this man and his team. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

I'm so happy to have Dr. Acott as my daughter's nephrologist. He is very helpful and definitely goes the extra mile to help and accommodate us. He is always there for his patients. He cares and love his patients. My daughter loves him. Thank you Dr. Acott

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

So happy to see that he has such a great rating. Owe this man my life and I'm so thankful to have him. He's been my nephrologist since I was 14 and I'm now 23, technically I should have been forwarded to the adults nephrologist but he agreed to keep me. Love him, so nice, so funny and always there, not just as a doctor but as a friend. I can tell him anything and expect an honest answer. Wish him the best and I will be sad the day I'm in the clear and will no longer need him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

He is a wonderful doctor, very helpful. My 11 year old daughter loves him. We now only see Dr. Acott 2 times a year and he is always pleasant and genuine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175710].votes_count ]]