Rate Dr. Brittany Van Wickler

Dr. Brittany Van Wickler's Ratings

Brittany Van Wickler is by far the best primary care physician I have ever had. She is personable, professional, knowledgeable and extremely caring. I definitely recommend her to the young and not so young.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Brittany is a very caring and compassionate doctor. She is polite and professional. I would highly recommend her. Jim from Bristow

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2012

Patient, kind, very good personality. She genuinely listens to what you have to say. I'm happy to have her as a Primary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

I went in to see her with ongoing pelvic pain. Needing someone who could point me in the right direction (because my GYN's were clueless) she had her office make me an appointment with a specialist in a matter of days. She tried to help as much as she could, was very caring and compassionate, and tried everything she could think of to help my pain. I would highly recommend her as a primary, especially for your kids as she specializes in pediatrics and definitely has the heart for it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175762].votes_count ]]