You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrew Hokhold

Dr. Andrew Hokhold's Ratings

I've been to a few dentists over the years, and by far Dr Andrew Hokhold and his staff are the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Like everyone else..I was a bit hesitant to get my wisdom teeth pulled..there was still a bad memory of a lot of crying when my kids had theirs out..many years ago...I had a great experience..a great staff put me at ease..and did make me laugh...I had no great pain..very minimal bleeding..hardly any at all really...three days later life is pretty much back to normal. I would recommend this group to anyone...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Andrew Hokhold knew what he was doing, very approachable, good sense of humor (maybe a little off-color but helped with my fear) and he did a professional job. I was scared to have a rear molar pulled but was reassured by his expertise and staff. The 3-D scans are half the price they charge in Kelowna. The light sedation did the trick I didn't notice the freezing or the pain. Highly recommend Andrew!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

All $2,300 of my full upper teeth extractions were covered and this guy is AMAZING! I found nothing about his chairside manner nor his jokes offending whatsoever. Maybe he should not joke about his wife to others' wives. Instead he could joke about me waking up during the extractions of all my upper teeth, feeling the full brunt of 5 being tugged, he told me it was OK, go back to sleep! That was the most hilarious thing I ever heard coming from an oral surgeon. And his prices are very competitive. I had an estimate from another Dr. in Kelowna, and they were $1,100 more and probably not any better. I strongly recommend Dr. Hokhold. He is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

Great work done! Very professional. Listened well to my questions and offered me choices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

I have had three of my four children under the care of Dr Hokhold. All had issues with wisdom teeth and needed to have them removed due to lack of space and poor positioning. I have found Dr Hokhold to be a caring and knowledgable surgeon. I was particularly impressed with his care of my son who had previously suffered a severe concussion as this can create issues when going under anesthetic. All of my children had a speedy recovery with little or no swelling and the aftercare instructions were clear and concise. If child number 4 requires her wisdom teeth removed we will be back to see Dr Hokhold for her as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

I had 4 wisdom teeth removed. No pain, no problems. Yes, Dr Hokhold has particular sense of humour, and maybe it isn't for everyone - but I got it, and appreciated it. The staff gave me detailed information beforehand and afterwards. In sum, Dr Hokhold and his team made the whole process far less traumatic than I had feared.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr. Hokhold performed extensive denistry over several months for me. I found him to be highly skilled, humerous and appropriate. His staff were kind, made me feel comfortable and relieved my extreme anxiety. Everyone was professional, helpful and genuinely caring. I am a nurse (have been for over 30 years) and value the quality care I received. I would highly recommend Dr. Hokhold and his staff. He is certainly not greedy, adjusted the pay scale commensurate with my budget. Love and affection to Andrew and staff!! Val Casorso

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2011

Made me feel so at ease about my wisdom teeth coming out, was very concerned about how I was doing during consultation making sure I was still feeling okay. Wonderful staff who were extremely friendly, would suggest him to anyone who needs surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Awesome staff! Very helpful and informative...made me feel so comfortable with getting something done that I wasn't looking forward to in the first place. The dentist has a sense of humor and it really helped to make me feel at ease about having 4 teeth taken out. Another great thing was that the office only charges out fee guide prices which my insurance was able to completely cover....the other oral surgery office was going to charge me way more for the same thing. Would highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][175769].votes_count ]]