Rate Dr. Diego L. Adarve

Dr. Diego L. Adarve's Ratings

Great physician and surgeon. Dr. Adarve performed an achilles tendon reattachment after removing a fractured bone spur that was diminishing my quality of life. He was professional, obviously knowledgeable, kind and gentle. He is a highly-trained surgeon and both my husband and I wouldn't think of using any other surgeon for medical attention to our lower extremities.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Adarve is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2014 | flag

Great doctor. I'm very happy with the job he did to correct my foot problems.

Submitted June 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Adarve is the best!! He is caring and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to everyone. So glad we found him.

Submitted May 24, 2011 | flag

It was very uncomfortable at the healthcare center. Even when I was asked to wait, the staff was least concerned to attend to my requirements. It was a long wait at the reception after which I had to undergo a painful diagnosis session. He was very rude and did not communicate well.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2011 | flag