Dr. Justin Epstein

Rate Dr. Justin Epstein

Dr. Justin Epstein's Ratings

Great Doctor!! So kind and personable. My family enjoyed coming to see him and he was great with my daughter - who by the way was terrified to get her eyes checked. He was friendly and very thorough. And his staff was so welcoming every time they see us, always so cheerful and smiling. My family looks forward to seeing him next year!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

I am so glad I made the switch from my previous optometrist. Dr. Epstein is Excellent!! Very friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. All the staff at his office are super friendly and nice. He put me at ease with his calm demeanor, as I am often nervous/anxious going to appointments. I highly recommend him to anyone :) I won't be putting off my exams anymore!!

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Epstein is an excellent optometrist. He is very friendly and highly qualified. He treats his patients with genuine compassion and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

This guy was great. I had been seeing someone else for years regarding my gas permeable contacts, but had to switch last minute and Justin suggested I make my contacts bigger to correct my astigmatism. I was really hesitant, but glad I took his advise. I have no problems anymore with my contacts, wish I saw him years ago, would have helped sooner.

Submitted March 17, 2013 | flag

Punctual and knowledgeable. Although I am a layman, Dr. Epstein's answers to my questions seemed well informed and were complemented by what I believed were reasonable eyewear recommendations. The office is concerned not only with the status of the patient's eye, but also with the long-term impact of nutrition on the eye. Very pleased with the service, of an average price.

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

A very caring optometrist! He found a problem with my eyes, and made sure to send me to the Emergency Room to get tested to make sure I didn't have more serious, underlying conditions. He also called me the day after to ask how I was, and to check up on me. Great optometrist, and I highly recommend him!

Submitted Jan. 31, 2011 | flag