Rate Dr. Khalid Nurae

Dr. Khalid Nurae's Ratings

Great doctor! Listens to all problems and runs thorough testing. Have been going to him for years and do not have one complaint about him! Not a fan of his rude receptionist.

Submitted June 29, 2014 | flag

switched family doctors a couple years ago and was a great move for my family. Dr Nurae is great! He knows his stuff and always able to answer questions about our concerns.

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

My family and I switched from another Doctor in Lasalle! My husband was half dead with high blood pressure and the other doctor kept telling him it was not yet high enough (~165/90+-10 at rest). The day we switched to Dr. Nurae, he ran all sort of test and machine thingy! Almost 4 years later, my husband is fit as a fiddle!Dr. Nurae shows concern where some show apathy, he is thorough where others rush you through, he has a bright smile on his face...ALWAYS!! I do agree, the receptionist needs a lot of improvement...but then again, she is not seeing me!

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

Switched my son and I over to Dr Nurae just over a year ago. Very knowledgeable, understanding and thorough. Answered all 1000 questions I had! Very good doctor.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

What a person and extremely knowlegable proffesional.He is very polite and you can get best advice for your health.Muhammad Afzal

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

Extremely helpful and taking the time to understand and explain. He is going above and beyond anything it is asked of him. It is a pleasure to work with dr Nurae.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

one of the best dr's I have ever seen he is patient and knows his stuff.

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

Very personable and concerened.Easy to reach, and calls with test results if it needs more attention

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Nurae understands that physical ailments are connected. Consequently, unlike some physicians who will only listen to one or two issues per visit, he does a thorough assessment, and LISTENS. An extremely professional, knowledgeable physician - one of the best in the city.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag

I like Dr. Nurae very much. I find his receptionist unproffesional and rude.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2012 | flag