Rate Dr. Khalid Nurae

Dr. Khalid Nurae's Ratings

Very good with everything's ,,,helpful ,smart ,good knowledge

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Dr Nurae is AWESOME!! I met him about 5 yrs ago at a walk in clinic..regarding an ongoing painful problem I was dealing with... I told him how unhappy I was with my (then) family Dr... I was so pleased when he told me he was opening his own practice.. I switched to his care immediately! Best decision of my life.! My husband , children and grandchildren now have Dr Nurae as their Dr as well. Thank you Dr Nurae for being kind , compassionate and for LISTENING!!! As for the comments about the receptionist... Give her some slack people... She is a VERY busy lady.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

After trying a few family doctors over a few years I finally met Dr. Nurae. Never I have met a doctor that is so thorough! He is ridiculously knowledgeable yet very easy to comprehend. He is very meticulous to ensure you are leaving there with a proper diagnosis and prognosis. And if he isn't 100% he'll have you into a specialist in no time. I like that he doesn't always just assume, he's not afraid to send you a referral or utilize the equipment in his office or simple reflex tests. He listens to your concerns and he genuinely cares!!! Just love him. I've had 3 people switch to him because of my referral and they couldn't be happier and have agreed they've never met a doctor like him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2572582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Great doctor! Listens to all problems and runs thorough testing. Have been going to him for years and do not have one complaint about him! Not a fan of his rude receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2231063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

switched family doctors a couple years ago and was a great move for my family. Dr Nurae is great! He knows his stuff and always able to answer questions about our concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][176744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

My family and I switched from another Doctor in Lasalle! My husband was half dead with high blood pressure and the other doctor kept telling him it was not yet high enough (~165/90+-10 at rest). The day we switched to Dr. Nurae, he ran all sort of test and machine thingy! Almost 4 years later, my husband is fit as a fiddle!Dr. Nurae shows concern where some show apathy, he is thorough where others rush you through, he has a bright smile on his face...ALWAYS!! I do agree, the receptionist needs a lot of improvement...but then again, she is not seeing me!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][176743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Switched my son and I over to Dr Nurae just over a year ago. Very knowledgeable, understanding and thorough. Answered all 1000 questions I had! Very good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][176742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

What a person and extremely knowlegable proffesional.He is very polite and you can get best advice for your health.Muhammad Afzal

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][176741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

Extremely helpful and taking the time to understand and explain. He is going above and beyond anything it is asked of him. It is a pleasure to work with dr Nurae.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][176740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

one of the best dr's I have ever seen he is patient and knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][176739].votes_count ]]