You may also like

Rate Dr. Elliott Pally

Dr. Elliott Pally's Ratings

We were stressed when my wife broke her left wrist in Rancho Mirage, California, while playing tennis. We went to Eisenhower Emergency initially but were told it required surgery to repair. We flew back to Saskatoon to get into the Sask health coverage. Dr Pally was the Ortho surgeon assigned to repaired her wrist. He advised it was a bad break. He was very compassionate and kind while explaining the process of his repair. We felt very comfortable with the way he explained the process and expectations, and we knew we were in good hands. I felt very relieved when he came back to the surgery waiting room to advise that things went very well. There are super special people on this earth, and Dr Pally happens to be one of them!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2762866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr Pally is amazing!! Gave me a new knee six months ago and soon my other one will be replaced.Kindest surgeon i have ever met,very caring and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

A remarkable surgeon! When I broke my leg four years ago, slipping on ice...geesh, I was so fortunate to get Dr. Pally! Yesterday he took the last two screws out and he made the experience much easier with his compassionate way. I would highly recommend him, he knows his stuff! Shall miss my trips to Saskatoon to see him...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Broken wrist, Dr. Pally provided excellent care. Fantastic bedside manner and walked me through every step of the way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Amazing Doctor. My husband had a serious knee injury to both knees a year and a half ago. Dr. Pally done emergency surgery on my husband....and done an amazing job on him!!! The follow up appointment was great, I would recommend this doctor to everyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

My son is 13 years of age and had Capitol femoral epiphysis . His hip was sliding off his growth plate. I was really nervous for this surgery . Dr. Pally caught this and did surgery on my son . I got this wonderful feeling that everything was just fine when Dr . Pally spoke with me. I knew everything was going to be fine and everything was . My son is doing great. Dr. Pally was very informative to my son and too me as well. He is very calm and he makes you feel like he really cares a lot and I bet he really does. I have never written about a doctor before but Dr. Pally was with taking the time to do so . You will be great in his care !!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Pally is an excellent surgeon. He is knowledgeable, friendly and a genuinely nice guy. I was so nervous before he operated on my broken ankle last year but after he talked to me prior to the surgery I felt relaxed and confident that I was in good hands. He did a great job of the surgery - even the scarring is barely noticeable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr.Pally did surgery on my fractured ankle. He did a fantastic job and was extremely nice and knowledgable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][176870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

When I didn't like the surgery he suggested, he took no offense in sending me to another dr. Now that I have decided on a surgery with another dr, he is still going to come be apart of the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][176869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Simply an amazing doctor. Fractured tibia and needed surgery performed. He is real, explains the injury, along with symptoms to watch for, and answered any question I had. If anyone suffers an injry, just hope he's the one you get!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][176868].votes_count ]]