Rate Dr. Elliott Pally

Dr. Elliott Pally's Ratings

Broken wrist, Dr. Pally provided excellent care. Fantastic bedside manner and walked me through every step of the way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Amazing Doctor. My husband had a serious knee injury to both knees a year and a half ago. Dr. Pally done emergency surgery on my husband....and done an amazing job on him!!! The follow up appointment was great, I would recommend this doctor to everyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

My son is 13 years of age and had Capitol femoral epiphysis . His hip was sliding off his growth plate. I was really nervous for this surgery . Dr. Pally caught this and did surgery on my son . I got this wonderful feeling that everything was just fine when Dr . Pally spoke with me. I knew everything was going to be fine and everything was . My son is doing great. Dr. Pally was very informative to my son and too me as well. He is very calm and he makes you feel like he really cares a lot and I bet he really does. I have never written about a doctor before but Dr. Pally was with taking the time to do so . You will be great in his care !!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Pally is an excellent surgeon. He is knowledgeable, friendly and a genuinely nice guy. I was so nervous before he operated on my broken ankle last year but after he talked to me prior to the surgery I felt relaxed and confident that I was in good hands. He did a great job of the surgery - even the scarring is barely noticeable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr.Pally did surgery on my fractured ankle. He did a fantastic job and was extremely nice and knowledgable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][176870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

When I didn't like the surgery he suggested, he took no offense in sending me to another dr. Now that I have decided on a surgery with another dr, he is still going to come be apart of the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][176869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Simply an amazing doctor. Fractured tibia and needed surgery performed. He is real, explains the injury, along with symptoms to watch for, and answered any question I had. If anyone suffers an injry, just hope he's the one you get!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][176868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2013

Dr. Pally was so very kind and compassionate when my son (10) broke his arm. It was a very bad break and surgery lasted 4.5 hrs long. Dr. Pally even came out three times during the procedure to keep us updated. He set the arm beautifully and the follow up appointments have been great. He was very good at putting me at ease through everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][176867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Dr. Pally is very knowledgeable in his field. My case was unusual so he consulted with other doctors who had more experience. He has a great bedside manner. He is friendly and kind. I appreciated his honesty. He told me what to expect from the recovery and didn't give me false expectations. Joan Helmsing, Regina

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][176866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

Very helpful and kind Dr.He was very informative and has a wonderful bedside manner. I would trust him to do any surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][176865].votes_count ]]