Rate Dr. Jamil Asaria

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Ratings

After years of contemplating, I recently had a Septoplasty/Rhinoplasty with Dr. Asaria to correct my breathing problems and improve my appearance. From my very first consultation, I was extremely confident with my choice. He was punctual, respectful, caring and extremely knowledgeable. He understood all my concerns, and walked me through how he would rectify them. Also, I was very happy that the wonderful staff (particularly Femina) at FACE, were kind enough to understand my situation and find me a closer procedure date that worked best for me.

On the day of the surgery, I was not nervous at all as I knew that I have put myself in good hands. I opted to have the surgery at the FACE Cosmetic Surgery clinic, where Dr. Asaria has a full operating room and an amazing group of staff to help him do his magic.

My recovery period was much more comfortable than expected. Besides the first couple of nights that I had a little bit of trouble breathing, I had close to no pain. I did not even take my painkillers, as I did not need them. But, I did really take care of myself by taking my antibiotics on time, icing consistently, eating well, keeping my head elevated and following the rest of the instructions that I was given by Alessandra.

After 9 days, I went for my first post-op appointment to take my cast off. I was extremely satisfied with the results. To begin with, the nose fits perfectly on my face, to a point where I already have to remind myself that I had surgery on it. This was my number one concern as a male, before having this procedure. I was scared that my nose would be ‘overdone’, and I would lose my manly look. In this regard, Dr. Asaria is the King of facial balance and his precision and attention to detail is what really separates him from all other surgeons.

It has only been 3 weeks since my surgery, and although I know that my nose will continue to improve as the swelling slowly goes down, I am already very happy with my decision and cannot wait to see the final results. My only regret is that I did not have this procedure done earlier. If anybody is looking to do any cosmetic work, Dr. Asaria should be your only choice!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2649849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I have had a five-star experience with every procedure I have had done from facial fillers to open rhinoplasty with Dr. Asaria and the whole team at FACE Cosmetic Surgery. I recently had an open rhinoplasty done with Dr. Asaria and I am so happy and impressed with the results. Dr. Asaria is truly very passionate about his work and is dedicated to achieving the best results possible in any procedure. Along with the passion he takes in his work, he is very skilled! In my experience, I have seen the amount of care and preciseness that Dr. Asaria applies in his work – which are extremely important qualities that patients will want in a cosmetic surgeon that will be working on the most minor or major details of the face. I have seen first-hand that he can make even the most significant changes to a nose look very natural and fitting.

Dr. Asaria and all staff at FACE are very knowledgeable, helpful and welcoming at every visit. During my consultation visits with Dr. Asaria, he thoroughly answered any questions that I had about my rhinoplasty in detail. We discussed even the most minor changes that would be made to my nose. On the day of surgery, I felt very comfortable and relaxed. Every staff member present on the day of surgery was very helpful throughout the entire procedure. Most importantly, I knew what to expect on the day of surgery and during the post-operative period because we had already discussed how the day of surgery would go, and how to take proper care after. Overall, the services that Dr. Asaria and the staff at FACE provide are excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I had been struggling with the appearance of my nose for quite a while and finally decided it was time to do something about it. I had visited a couple "top rated" surgeons and each time the appointment had ended in tears and heartbreak. I was constantly turned away because the appearance of my nose wasn't dramatic enough to warrant cosmetic surgery. Nobody saw what I saw in the mirror and I began to feel hopeless. Somehow I decided to not give up and took my research to another level. It was at this point where I stumbled upon Dr. Asaria. I was extremely nervous to put myself in another vulnerable position where I could experience rejection and mockery. ( One surgeon compared my nose to victims of terrible accidents to try and demonstrate how "fine" it was, and how it was "all in my head"!!) As soon as I walked into Face Cosmetics I felt a rush of calm. The staff was friendly and made me feel comfortable. It wasn't until I had the pleasure of meeting with Dr. Asaria until I realized what a safe space this really was. I struggled to explain how my nosed was wider than my eyes and had a bulbous tip and how I basically felt uncomfortable. He gently touched my nose and asked me a few questions and to my surprise and excitement saw what I was talking about! My family was not pleased I was going through with the surgery but my mother turned to me after my first check up post op and said " If I ever get anything done, it will be that man to do it". Basically what I am trying to say is this man changed my life, he knew exactly what I wanted, how to get me there, how to support me emotionally, how to guide me through recovery (along with his staff), and ultimately how to find a new lease on life. If you are considering getting anything altered on your face no matter how small or subtle it may be, see Dr. Asaria. You WILL NOT regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I wen to see Dr. Asaria for injections ot the tear trough. He was very forthcoming in regards to the the improvement I could expect because of my undereye bags, which I really appreicated. It gave me confidence that he wasn't the type of doctor to promise the world to his patients just to generate business. In the end, he under promised and over delivered. I am very happy with the results and was glad that I took a leap of faith with Dr. Asaria. I had done hours of reserach before deciding on this doctor, and although I was veyr satisifed with his credentials, I was still afraid that I was going to walk out of the procedure totally regregtting all of it. I look more refreshed and will definately go back to him for a full surgery to remove my bags in the near furture. Dr Asaria was also very patient, and talked me through the entire proecedure to calm my nerves. I would recommend him to anyone looking for injections. Oh, and I had zero bruising afterwards which I was veyr impressed with, given that I bruise very easily. I have nothing but nice things to say about the entire procedure. Thanks Dr. Asaria.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I took five years to research and decide on a facelift. After a friend and physician talked about his facelift and the fact that Dr. Asaria had done it, I booked an appointment after which I did not bother with other surgeons. The recovery after the 12.5 hour operation (face, forehead, eyes, neck & chin implant) was relatively uneventful because of the excellent advice for preparation. Not only can Dr. Asaria pride himself on doing the finest, most precise sutures, but during the operation he added procedures (at no charge) to ensure an optimal aesthetic outcome. Follow up appointments were more frequent than originally discussed, and again, extra attention to detail ensured rapid healing. I travelled to Europe four weeks after my operation and friends noticed the smooth skin I had at 61! Dr. Asaria is not only a dedicated, skilled surgeon, but also an artist with a vision for the endresult of his creation. I have been asked if I would do it again: yes, absolutely and only with Dr. Asaria.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I was very pleased with the ear lope correction I had. Doctor Asaria and his staff took great care of me. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

The BEST doctor in all of Toronto if you want proper injections done. After visiting several doctors and never getting the look I wanted, Dr. Asaria fixed my face and gave me amazing cheekbones and lips!!! I am beyond happy i found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I recently had a septo/rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Asaria. I was so pleased and grateful with the attention and level of care I received from the office team, the entire hospital staff, and of course, Dr. Asaria. It was an intimidating experience to venture into, however I was reassured and made comfortable at every point. Dr. Asaria is not only knowledgeable, but he genuinely seems to care about his patients. He even called the night before my surgery to check in on me. As for the surgery itself, it's still a bit early to see the final results, but from what I can see I am very pleased.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2606597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I went to Dr. Asaria seeking a primary rhinoplasty. After my first and only consultation I knew I had found the right doctor and felt confident enough to book the surgery. Dr. Asaria is a very talented surgeon who understands the importance of facial balance. He is easy to talk to and listens to what you have to say. My result is extremely natural and I couldn't be happier. The entire process went smoother than I expected and I attribute that to Dr. Asaria and his great staff. They have made this experience very positive for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Asaria to anyone considering rhinoplasty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr. Asaria & staff are extremely helpful in trying to understand your needs. They take their time with every visit and ensure comfortability and professionalism. The surgery went well, recovery was better than expected and the staff (esp Alex) is amazing! If I had to do it again, I would deal with Face with no doubt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596992].votes_count ]]