Rate Dr. Jamil Asaria

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Ratings

I had gone to Dr. Asaria for fillers under the eyes. He did a very poor job as I was left with very obvious asymmetry, as well as a lump under one eye after the procedure and told it was because of swelling. After 2 weeks the swelling was gone but it was still the same asymmetry and the lump. Asymmetry was still evident not only by myself but also family members and friends. I contacted the clinic on having it fixed although was told that they can't do anything about it and that it looks fine. I am now left with hoping that the filler gets absorbed quickly. So after they have your money, they are not nearly as happy to see you or even care. I don't recommend this doctor for fillers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I'm extremely satisfied with my experience at Dr. Asaria's clinic. I had a rhinoplasty four weeks ago and very very very pleased with the results so far. His whole staff are wonderful and caring.
I would highly recommend him to anyone contemplating cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Asaria was my second consultation doctor and it didn't make long to know he is the one. Very knowledgeable, confident, with great taste and easy to talk to, so is the rest of the team at Face. I had a triple surgery, a rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty and a temple lift, I love my new look and most importantly I love how I feel. Thank you for making it happen. Best looking clinic and the staff...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I had a great experience yesterday at FACE toronto. Both Dr. Asaria and Sharon (nurse) were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I had a few concerns and they helped me address them. The reception staff was very sweet as well. I am loving the results so far and would not go anywhere else in Toronto for any fillers or Botox.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I had an appointment with Dr. Asaria involving the use of Botox. He told me he would only need to use about 6 units for the area I wanted treated. However, he had no idea what my actual concern was until about two seconds before he was ready to inject. Um, seriously??

And as if that wasn't bad enough, the secretary at the front charged me $150+tax for the procedure. It should have been $99 as that is the consult fee and it covers your procedures, and the cost of six units is less than that. I told her that it was only six units, she spoke to him about it, and he told her that what he meant was it would the cost of six units on top of the already paid consultation fee, meaning he used more units than that and only told me the extra cost on top of the consult. Um, I don't fucking think so.

All the opinions of doctors I have come across points to only using about six total units for this procedure, so for sure he was lying. As if he doesn't already make enough money you gotta scam me for an extra $60?!?! What a fucking douche.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2763355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

On February 23rd I had a consultation with Dr. Asaria at FACE. I had an opportunity to learn more about rhinoplasty and whether I would be a strong candidate for this procedure (like many, it is something that I have researched and wanted for years). Dr. Asaria was highly professional, extremely informative, and had a warm and caring approach to his practice. He has outstanding credentials which not only speak to his knowledge in the field, but further confirm that I have made the right choice.
Due to the nature of my job, I was able to book rhinoplasty for the end of June and I found Femina to be completely compassionate and understanding. She was not only helpful, but quite accommodating, and I sincerely appreciated it.
I have had a wonderful experience towards this definitive event in my life so far. I am so excited to see the final result!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2756326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I went to Dr. Asaria for rhinoplasty and had the best experience. The entire staff were exceptional and I am thrilled with the result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

I first met Dr Asaria when he treated my mother for skin cancer. He reconstructed a large defect in her face after a skin cancer was removed. My mother was very happy with the results. It is obvious that he is a very intelligent and gifted surgeon. But, more importantly, he is also a warm, caring human being.

I ultimately went on to have a small cosmetic procedure recently at FACE. The results exceeded my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Had consult few weeks ago. Doctor and staff were polite but not on time for appointment and afterward I wasn't confident to go ahead. Didn't feel I could trust 100%, & reading some reviews here convince me Im right.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2750880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I had my rhinoplasty recently and I am so glad I chose Dr. Asaria. I am more than happy with my results, he did an amazing job. Hsi staff are great, kind, and professional. He was always honest from the beginning and listened to what I wanted.

I love my profile, the bump is completely gone, the tip is much smaller and overall my nose is defined and symmetrical. Dr Asaria, and the nurse Sharon were only a phone call away when I had any questions.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2747424].votes_count ]]