Rate Dr. Jamil Asaria

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Ratings

Dr. Asaria and his team are beyond amazing and in my opinion the best in the city. Not only is he extremely talented, kind and patient but he is also honest which is a characteristic that should be truly valued in a cosmetic surgeon. Dr. Asaria is confident, thoughtful and very precise. Each time I have visited him I have been extremely satisfied and grateful to have found such an amazing doctor. I highly highly recommend him. Thank you to everyone at Face Cosmetics!!!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jamil and his staff were terrific! We were lost a few times and they were very understanding of our difficulty getting thru the traffic. My niece had a very large cyst on her cheek and Dr. Jamil made it literally disappear. There is very little scaring as he used her laugh lines to blend with the scar. My beautiful niece is back and her self esteem has soared.Dr.Jamil made her feel so comfortable and at ease.She had been putting this procedure off for some time as she was afraid that she would have a big scar or hole in her face and the Dr. understood her fear and walked her thru all that would take place.Thank-you Dr.Jamil and God Bless you!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

It took me years to decided whether or not I should get a rhinoplasty, I was so afraid of the procedure; however when I met with dr Asaria for my consultation he put my mind at ease and answered any questions I had. The day of my consultation I knew that this is the surgeon for me. I had the procedure done a few months after the consultation. Dr Asaria was extremely caring and helpful the week of my recovery. He called to check up on me to see how I was feeling and to see if I had any questions. .I am 5 months post surgery now and I am thrilled with the results! I feel more confident than ever, I would highly recommended Dr Asaria. He is extremely knowledgable, passionate, and caring.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

When I met Dr Asaria I wasn't even sure I wanted to bother "fixing" my nose because my previous experiences were so awful. He took a lot of time to explain the procedure he would be performing on me and I hadn't even booked an appointment yet! He was patient and kind about all my nervous questions. He understood that I had been through a lot already and he did not pressure me AT ALL. Before I finally decided, I actually emailed him more questions. Within hours I had a response from him. Not one of his staff members, from him. I decided then that he was the doctor for me! Dr Asaria preformed my revision septorhinoplasty (with rib graft) surgery at the beginning of July 2014. I went to a cottage 10 days later with family who had no idea and they still don't! I look (and breathe!) like myself again. Better actually! I am eternally grateful to Dr Asaria and his staff. Choosing to do surgery again was a hard decision to make. Choosing Dr Asaria was the best decision I've ever made!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

I had a septorhinoplasty done by Dr. Asaria, and he did an amazing job. I couldn't be happier with my nose -- I look and feel much better now, and it looks natural! Dr. Asaria was very friendly and willing to answer any questions I had, so I felt very comfortable and prepared, and all of his staff were wonderful and made me feel right at home. I could see that Dr. Asaria is very passionate about his work and that he truly cares about his patients. Highly, highly recommend!!

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

I had rhynoplasty done by Dr. Asaria june 2014 and I must say it's one of the best decisions I ever made. He did a magnificent job with my nose! It's perfect! I felt comfortable with Dr. Asaria right away at my first consult. I had access to his personal email which was great when I had a question after office hours or if I wanted to ask him something directly. I found he did everything he could to accommodate me, especially since I live 8 hours away from Toronto. His staff is great! I mostly talked to Alessandra. She was very knowledgeable so she was able to answer every question I had. I actually had a breast augmentation recently as well by another doctor (only because Dr. Asaria doesn't do boobs). Even though the doctor did a good job with my procedure, the overall experience was barely comparable to Dr. Asaria. Dr.Asaria seems to care more about his patient for sure. Overall, I had an amazing experience!

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

This was a really scary decision I made in my life (to get rhinoplasty). However, the experience really couldn't have gone any better! Dr. Asaria is extremely knowledgable - I knew that I was leaving myself in good hands. It is only 1 week after my surgery and my nose looks as if it is almost healed. I realize that everyone's experience is individual, but I know that it takes a truly skilled surgeon to be able to accomplish such extraordinary results. I had my nasal hump filed and small osteotomies to close the bridge (which was decided by the surgeon during surgery because the filing would have left a flat appearance). My nose looks amazing. Thank you so much Dr Asaria!

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

I got fillers done on my nose and chin to make my face more defined. Dr. Asaria and staff were very kind, knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. He knew what I wanted to achieve right away, explained everything well and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

I am happy with the performance of Dr. Asaria and I would recommend him to all my friends. My initial intention was just lower face lift, but he had advised to add lower eyelids, and I am glad I followed his advice. The Doctor is very knowledgeable and the staff is very helpful and professional.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

In late April, 2014 Dr. Asaria performed a face & neck lift, upper & lower eyelid surgery, fat grafting and a chemical peel. I am 64 years old so there was considerable excess skin to remove especially around my neck. The results were simply outstanding. My face & neck are much more youthful and yet the results are natural. Initially I was concerned about the recovery, but healing for me was fast. Within one month of the surgery my husband and I completed a two week bicycle tour outside of Canada. I most definitely recommend Dr. Asaria and his team of highly skilled and caring people.

Submitted June 7, 2014 | flag