Rate Dr. Jamil Asaria

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Ratings

Dr. Asaria is an excellent doctor and deluxe artist. Undergoing a surgical procedure (septorhinoplasty) for the first time was a scary thought for me initially, although Dr. Asaria made sure that we were both on the same plane before the day of the operation. He had taken his time to thoroughly answer all of my questions and concerns, and made me feel extremely confident and comfortable with the whole thing. Surprisingly, I was very calm on the day of the surgery, as I was confident that I was in safe hands. Dr. Asaria continues to offer his care post-operation, and is always willing to address any questions or concerns to ensure the best recovery and result. Highly recommended doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

The entire FACE staff were all very professional and friendly. I was concerned about how my nose would look after surgery but Dr. Asaria listened to my input and took these into account to create a natural look. I had consulted another surgeon prior to him, and was essentially presented with the image of a new nose that I did not want, and told it would be best to just reduce the size of the nose overall. In contrast, I felt that Dr. Asaria genuinely cared and had the patience to produce great results. He is highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

The staff are very professional. For every appointment I was seen on time without having to wait. All my questions regarding surgery were answered in detail. Overall Dr. Jamil Asaria and his staff created a comfortable environment and demonstrated a high degree of knowledge! Very happy with my experience at FACE. He is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2813007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

This is a very talented and dedicated Plastic Surgeon. He's expertise is state of the art on a international level. His warmth towards his patients is the same after surgery as at the initial consolation. His staff is highly qualified and professional, yet warm and caring. All emails were promptly and informative. He is a five star +

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2808054].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 15, 2015

I was looking into rhinoplasty for 3 years. I met with several doctors. The second I sat down in his office I knew that I trusted him with my entire life! He is amazing! The sweetest man and most brilliant doctor. My nose is perfect. My recovery took one week and I was back to work. It is completely natural. I have all my confidence back. Alex, Femina and Alessandra are all so helpful and make you feel at home. Thank you face cosmetic. I love you all.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2799255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I came to doctor Asaria with a friend to get fillers in our noses for over a year as I have a typical Asian/Oriental nose with height lacking in the bridge as well as lack of definition in my nose tip. I have consulted with a few top doctors in the GTA and Dr. Jamil Asaria was definitely the most personable with me. He was very patient, and never once rushed any of our appointments, even though I usually dragged the appointment longer than usual as I get very nervous about needles. His staff was very friendly, and he, himself made me feel completely comfortable at all times. He took his time to answer all of my questions thoroughly and looked at all of my pictures I brought (even though filler appointments usually only take 15 minutes, He spent over 45 minutes at least for my appointments, & never once hinted he needed to move on to see his next patients). I highly recommend Dr. Asaria, just go to a consultation with him and I am positive you will feel comfortable with whatever procedure you are looking to have done as much as I felt assured meeting him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2793667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Most professional doctor. He is kind and very helpful. Love him, highly recommend him to anyone who wants to get facial cosmetic surgery done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

This is a review of my rhinoplasty experience with Face Cosmetic Surgery (FCS) which I had on July 19th, 2014.
My situation: In May 2013, I had an accident which resulted in a very noticeable broken nose – I looked different aesthetically and was unable to breathe normally. I had done a lot of research on nose jobs and rhinoplasty, as I did not take this procedure lightly. I met with a few clinics and hospitals which came highly rated online, but was not satisfied with the information I was receiving or the connection with the surgeon. I was referred to FCS by a family member and decided to meet them.
My experience:
To sum it up, fantastic! The entire team, the process, the post operation care, and the results were incredible!
I started corresponding with Femina (Practice Manager) and Alessandra (Patient Care Coordinator) who equipped me with helpful information which I did not know despite my research. Next, I had a consultation to meet Dr. Jamil Asaria. My consult was short as most of my questions had already been answered; however he was knowledgeable, thorough, asked great questions. He even admitted my rhinoplasty would be more complex than most, but that it would be okay. He came across as honest but confident which was very reassuring for me.
I decided to move forward with FCS and was very happy that I did.
Prior to the surgery, I had 2 additional consults with FCS where we spent a lot of time talking about what Dr. Asaria was going to do, going through pictures, discussing the process, what I needed to post op, and what to expect in recovery. These additional consults made me feel 100% confident in the decision I had made.
My surgery took place at 8 am on a Saturday (July 19th, 2014). Everyone I interacted with was phenomenal – the nurse, the anesthesiologist, and Dr. Asaria. They went through their check lists prior to putting me to sleep to ensure everything was in order. I fell asleep and woke hours later with a completed operation. My procedure was supposed to be approximately 3 hours, however it lasted over 5 given they wanted to get things just right. The staff was great at keeping my fiancé updated on when he should come pick me up.
I am writing this review over 9 months after my surgery so I could comment on my post op experience. The way I felt a few days after the surgery was exactly as described. It was uncomfortable with one day of really bad pain, but otherwise really good. The worst part was not being able to sleep normally (you must sleep in a 45 degree angle for a week or so). I returned to work 10 business days post operation and was 100% back to normal within 15 business days. Majority of the swelling reduced within 2 months as promised and the little that is left is not noticeable. There is no scarring from the surgery – I followed the post operation instructions very carefully.
In the past 9 months, I have seen Dr. Asaria 3 more times for quick check ups and he recommended that I visit one more time prior to the one year mark.
Dr Asaria and everyone at FCS was wonderful and quite frankly, exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend anyone considering a surgery to meet with this team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2784620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I had gone to Dr. Asaria for fillers under the eyes. He did a very poor job as I was left with very obvious asymmetry, as well as a lump under one eye after the procedure and told it was because of swelling. After 2 weeks the swelling was gone but it was still the same asymmetry and the lump. Asymmetry was still evident not only by myself but also family members and friends. I contacted the clinic on having it fixed although was told that they can't do anything about it and that it looks fine. I am now left with hoping that the filler gets absorbed quickly. So after they have your money, they are not nearly as happy to see you or even care. I don't recommend this doctor for fillers.

Was this rating useful? 12 [[ userState['ratings'][2781422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I'm extremely satisfied with my experience at Dr. Asaria's clinic. I had a rhinoplasty four weeks ago and very very very pleased with the results so far. His whole staff are wonderful and caring.
I would highly recommend him to anyone contemplating cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779772].votes_count ]]