Rate Dr. Jamil Asaria

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Ratings

For years I have been self conscious about my nose. I have always considered rhinoplasty yet was afraid of what the results may be. With time off from work I finally did some serious research about the procedure. What it would entail and what to except. I couldn't of imagined better results with the work Dr. Asaria did. His talent is remarkable. My new nose has been a huge confidence boast to me. It looks natural and balances perfectly with my facial features. I am so thankful I went through with this procedure. When choosing a plastic surgeon you couldn't ask for one better than Dr. Asaira. I would also like to thank his exceptional team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Simply the best Facial Plastic Surgeon out there... I booked my Surgery few months ago while i was in Egypt, with one of the Plastic surgeons there and i cancelled th night before the surgery because i didn't trust the Surgeon, i booked with Dr Asaria when i came back and few minutes after meeting him i was so comfortable moving forward with the surgery.
He is so knowledgable and he realises the problem right away and provides realistic solutions.
The day of the surgery i was so relaxed and confident to the extent that i was telling jokes to my family few minutes before i go to the operation room, they thought i lost my mind.
He is also very responsive when i ask him question via email, and he responds in a timely manner.
its been a month now after my Septorhinoplasty and my nose already looks great and i am getting lots of compliments from my friends and family, the best part is that he didn't over do it to the extent that it attracts people attention right away, he just made it look more matching with my face in a very smooth way that doesn't catch the eye..
He is the best..!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2583981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Worst expreiance so far... really rude staff ... abslutlly no follow up after surgery .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2583447].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Dr Asaria is very skilled and knowledgable, and he will use his expertise to give you the best natural and aesthetic looking results. I have gotten asian blepharoplasty along with several botox and filler treatments done by him - all of which i am 100% satisfied with. I would not have gone anywhere else to have these treatments done. Dr. Asaria and team are also very considerate and and caring of clients. I highly recommend Dr. Asaria to anyone who is considering a facial cosmetic treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2570435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Asaria is a fantastic facial plastic surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner and a tremendous amount of knowledge. His stylish office, warm staff, and positive demeanor have all contributed to a very enjoyable experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Dr.Asaria is amazing. I went in for facial fillers and received the best application I've had to date. The injection was virtually painless and the results were absolutely astonishing. 3 months later and I'm still getting compliments on my lips. No one even suspects they are filler. I'd gone to two other clinics previously. The first one I didn't even see the results and the second one made my lips uneven and I came out of the clinic bruised and bleeding. Dr. Asaria did a wonderful job and I did not even bleed. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Great doctor, I went in for a rhinoplasty and he really takes the time to answer your questions and to create a very natural looking nose. He does not give you unrealistic expectations so don't expect the "perfect" nose. He will create a nose based on what he has to work with and enhances it. He's very skilled in that sense. During appointments he takes the time to address your concerns and is very genuine in his response. There are times when the staff are a bit off in their organization and appointment times, but it's not as big of a problem. After Dr. Asaria the best person to talk to in the clinic with your concerns is Alessandra who also ensures an amazing patient experience. I've consulted and seen the work of many other doctors but I would definitely say that Dr. Asaria truly is one of Toronto's best rhinoplasty surgeons.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2558377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I was referred to Dr Jamil Asaria after going through several ENT clinics who were reluctant to help me with my nose, I had already had 2 previous surgeries to correct my nose for breathing purposes which had been unsuccessful, being a bit apprehensive about what a 3rd surgery would do I was immediately put at ease by Jamil, his Dr office is clean, bright, modern and the staff are knowledgeable and discreet. Jamil laid down my options, discussed the process that would be best suited to me in great detail, as well as making sure I was well aware of risks involved. Being at a loss in terms of breathing I had nothing to lose and went ahead with my procedure, hoping for third times a charm, and Dr Asaria delivered! The whole experience was incredible from the pre op meetings, the day of operation to the after care all of it was fantastic, he made me feel at ease, made sure I was well informed of all my post surgery care, and checked in 24/48 hours after surgery to see how I was doing, also making himself available via phone if need be.
I can't stop raving about my experience to anyone who will listen and fully endorse and recommend Jamil as surgeon for those in need.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2521745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Dr. Asaria and his team are beyond amazing and in my opinion the best in the city. Not only is he extremely talented, kind and patient but he is also honest which is a characteristic that should be truly valued in a cosmetic surgeon. Dr.
Asaria is confident, thoughtful and very precise. Each time I have visited him I have been extremely satisfied and grateful to have found such an amazing doctor. I highly highly recommend him. Thank you to everyone at Face Cosmetics!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2512903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Dr. Jamil and his staff were terrific! We were lost a few times and they were very understanding of our difficulty getting thru the traffic. My niece had a very large cyst on her cheek and Dr. Jamil made it literally disappear. There is very little scaring as he used her laugh lines to blend with the scar. My beautiful niece is back and her self esteem has soared.Dr.Jamil made her feel so comfortable and at ease.She had been putting this procedure off for some time as she was afraid that she would have a big scar or hole in her face and the Dr. understood her fear and walked her thru all that would take place.Thank-you Dr.Jamil and God Bless you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2505273].votes_count ]]