Rate Dr. Jamil Asaria

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Ratings

Great doctor, I went in for a rhinoplasty and he really takes the time to answer your questions and to create a very natural looking nose. He does not give you unrealistic expectations so don't expect the "perfect" nose. He will create a nose based on what he has to work with and enhances it. He's very skilled in that sense. During appointments he takes the time to address your concerns and is very genuine in his response. There are times when the staff are a bit off in their organization and appointment times, but it's not as big of a problem. After Dr. Asaria the best person to talk to in the clinic with your concerns is Alessandra who also ensures an amazing patient experience. I've consulted and seen the work of many other doctors but I would definitely say that Dr. Asaria truly is one of Toronto's best rhinoplasty surgeons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I wrote the review below and would like to recant it but am not sure how to- Dr. Asaria called my family doctor to get a hold of me and personally apologize. Apparently this was a rare case/ emergency and not within his control.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558357].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

This doctor books appointments when he is on call. This means he knowingly doesn't show up when people have been waiting months to see him. I have been waiting for an ENT to look at a lump in my neck for a long time, just say in his office 30 mins to find out he's on call and won't make it. This is gross self interest, not patient care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556065].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I was referred to Dr Jamil Asaria after going through several ENT clinics who were reluctant to help me with my nose, I had already had 2 previous surgeries to correct my nose for breathing purposes which had been unsuccessful, being a bit apprehensive about what a 3rd surgery would do I was immediately put at ease by Jamil, his Dr office is clean, bright, modern and the staff are knowledgeable and discreet. Jamil laid down my options, discussed the process that would be best suited to me in great detail, as well as making sure I was well aware of risks involved. Being at a loss in terms of breathing I had nothing to lose and went ahead with my procedure, hoping for third times a charm, and Dr Asaria delivered! The whole experience was incredible from the pre op meetings, the day of operation to the after care all of it was fantastic, he made me feel at ease, made sure I was well informed of all my post surgery care, and checked in 24/48 hours after surgery to see how I was doing, also making himself available via phone if need be.
I can't stop raving about my experience to anyone who will listen and fully endorse and recommend Jamil as surgeon for those in need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Dr. Asaria and his team are beyond amazing and in my opinion the best in the city. Not only is he extremely talented, kind and patient but he is also honest which is a characteristic that should be truly valued in a cosmetic surgeon. Dr.
Asaria is confident, thoughtful and very precise. Each time I have visited him I have been extremely satisfied and grateful to have found such an amazing doctor. I highly highly recommend him. Thank you to everyone at Face Cosmetics!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Dr. Jamil and his staff were terrific! We were lost a few times and they were very understanding of our difficulty getting thru the traffic. My niece had a very large cyst on her cheek and Dr. Jamil made it literally disappear. There is very little scaring as he used her laugh lines to blend with the scar. My beautiful niece is back and her self esteem has soared.Dr.Jamil made her feel so comfortable and at ease.She had been putting this procedure off for some time as she was afraid that she would have a big scar or hole in her face and the Dr. understood her fear and walked her thru all that would take place.Thank-you Dr.Jamil and God Bless you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

It took me years to decided whether or not I should get a rhinoplasty, I was so afraid of the procedure; however when I met with dr Asaria for my consultation he put my mind at ease and answered any questions I had. The day of my consultation I knew that this is the surgeon for me. I had the procedure done a few months after the consultation. Dr Asaria was extremely caring and helpful the week of my recovery. He called to check up on me to see how I was feeling and to see if I had any questions. .I am 5 months post surgery now and I am thrilled with the results! I feel more confident than ever, I would highly recommended Dr Asaria. He is extremely knowledgable, passionate, and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

When I met Dr Asaria I wasn't even sure I wanted to bother "fixing" my nose because my previous experiences were so awful. He took a lot of time to explain the procedure he would be performing on me and I hadn't even booked an appointment yet! He was patient and kind about all my nervous questions. He understood that I had been through a lot already and he did not pressure me AT ALL. Before I finally decided, I actually emailed him more questions. Within hours I had a response from him. Not one of his staff members, from him. I decided then that he was the doctor for me!
Dr Asaria preformed my revision septorhinoplasty (with rib graft) surgery at the beginning of July 2014. I went to a cottage 10 days later with family who had no idea and they still don't! I look (and breathe!) like myself again. Better actually!
I am eternally grateful to Dr Asaria and his staff. Choosing to do surgery again was a hard decision to make. Choosing Dr Asaria was the best decision I've ever made!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I had a septorhinoplasty done by Dr. Asaria, and he did an amazing job. I couldn't be happier with my nose -- I look and feel much better now, and it looks natural! Dr. Asaria was very friendly and willing to answer any questions I had, so I felt very comfortable and prepared, and all of his staff were wonderful and made me feel right at home. I could see that Dr. Asaria is very passionate about his work and that he truly cares about his patients. Highly, highly recommend!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I had rhynoplasty done by Dr. Asaria june 2014 and I must say it's one of the best decisions I ever made. He did a magnificent job with my nose! It's perfect! I felt comfortable with Dr. Asaria right away at my first consult. I had access to his personal email which was great when I had a question after office hours or if I wanted to ask him something directly. I found he did everything he could to accommodate me, especially since I live 8 hours away from Toronto. His staff is great! I mostly talked to Alessandra. She was very knowledgeable so she was able to answer every question I had. I actually had a breast augmentation recently as well by another doctor (only because Dr. Asaria doesn't do boobs). Even though the doctor did a good job with my procedure, the overall experience was barely comparable to Dr. Asaria. Dr.Asaria seems to care more about his patient for sure. Overall, I had an amazing experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231082].votes_count ]]