Rate Dr. Jamil Asaria

Dr. Jamil Asaria's Ratings

Funny how everyone gives such high reviews. I have been for the lack of a better term a patient of Dr Asaira for 2 and a half years and am still waiting to get my rhinoplasty done. It would seem if you are paying for his services you get things done quickly. I am supposed to get it done through OHIP. I never get calls returned I have made many many attempts to get in touch with the Dr at an office but he no longer works out of the York mills office (btw not even a letter to say he moved offices). I have spoke to Ontario health office and the woman there says in her opinion it is a long time to wait. She advised me to think about changing Dr's but then I have to start all over again. I ask Dr Asaira's secretary to ask the Dr to forward my case to another Dr but again nothing from the office. So if you are an OHIP patient you may want to think twice. Thanks sincerely hard to breathe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Had the best overall experience during my consultation and cosmetic procedure with Dr. Asaria. I was received with a very warm welcome by the staff, and during my consultation with Dr. Asaria, I was given the time I needed to relay my concerns, without feeling rushed or feeling as though I simply occupied a spot in a queue. His knowledge, attention to detail, and ability to sit down and discuss, explain and recommend numerous options with me was time invaluably spent. After my consultation, I elected to undergo one of the non-surgical procedures he suggested, which he promptly administered in the same visit! I'm looking forward to my 2-week follow up, and will surely continue with Dr. Asaria as my doctor of choice. I highly recommend Dr. Asaria to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I went to Dr. Asaria for Septorhinoplasty after doing plenty of research and after reading up on almost every surgeon in town, and I was not disappointed. Since this is the first surgery for me ever I was very nervous, but Dr.Asaria and his staff did an amazing job with comforting me and making this experience way better than I expected, the entire staff are absolutely wonderful. Dr.Asaria was very thorough, understanding yet realistic during my consultation and answered all my questions. I am now 6 weeks post surgery.. Still swollen but pleased with his work and I’m looking forward to see my final results. The environment in FACE clinic is very nice and friendly, I had an excellent experience with them. Would I recommend Dr.Asaria? Heck Yeah!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

I went to see Dr. Asaria after consulting with two other surgeons and not feeling comfortable with them. After meeting him and his lovely staff I knew he was the one to do my Rhinoseptoplasty. Dr Asaria was very knowledgable and professional. From start to finish I was fully aware of how everything was going to go and what to expect. He was kind, realistic, and followed through with everything he said. He personally called to see how my recovery was going.
I found his staff to be friendly and caring. The office would work around my schedule as I was driving in from out of town. I wouldn't think twice about referring Dr. Asaria, he was wonderful and I would only see him for procedures in the future. Even his office is gorgeous!
Amanda

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

I have purposely waited 2 months post-op to write this as I did not want initial excitement or disappointments affect my evaluation of this doctor. I had been thinking about having this procedure (face and neck lift) for at least two years. I actually pull out, at the last second, of two surgeries. The reasons were a mix of my own values kicking in as well as the confidence that I had in the PS. I read about doctor Asaria in a Web Site where he was recommended by an American PS. I then looked up his own web site and then his ratings. Both impressed me. I was eventually also impressed by the kindness of his staff as well as their flexibility (I was able to initially meet with Dr Asaria via Skype since I live far away).
I immediately connected with Dr Asaria and his staff and I felt instantly in very very competent hands. I never hesitated nor second guessed anything during the days that lead to my surgery. I felt 100% confident that this doctor would deliver. And two months later I can tell you that he did. I ended up getting face and neck lifts with a chin implant. The results are more than great.
There was practically no pain post-surgery and the scars have yet to be really be visible ever since the sutures were removed. In fact my girlfriends, who puts on daily the Kelo-Cote ointment, has had problem finding them since the beginning. I had lunch with my parents 10 days post-op and they did not mention anything and I went back to work 14 days post-up with no real reaction from my staff (NB: I did wear a short trimmed beard at first).
I now look as I feel inside which is what I was trying to achieve. Still it seems that nobody really notices anything at all. There are comments about “looking well”, “looking fit”, “looking good”, but never a weird look about the way I look. My values told me that a facelift was not for me. Yet I can say now that the investment is more than worth it. The confidence that I have regained makes me happy and this happiness reflects on those that I work with and those closest to me.
If you have been thinking about having a facelift then do not hesitate when there is a PS like Dr. Asaria around. He is one of the kindest person that you will ever meet and probably the best doctor that you will ever have.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2669893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Very nice doctor listen to everything you say .gives you a realistic feed back on what can be done

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2666570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

After years of contemplating, I recently had a Septoplasty/Rhinoplasty with Dr. Asaria to correct my breathing problems and improve my appearance. From my very first consultation, I was extremely confident with my choice. He was punctual, respectful, caring and extremely knowledgeable. He understood all my concerns, and walked me through how he would rectify them. Also, I was very happy that the wonderful staff (particularly Femina) at FACE, were kind enough to understand my situation and find me a closer procedure date that worked best for me.

On the day of the surgery, I was not nervous at all as I knew that I have put myself in good hands. I opted to have the surgery at the FACE Cosmetic Surgery clinic, where Dr. Asaria has a full operating room and an amazing group of staff to help him do his magic.

My recovery period was much more comfortable than expected. Besides the first couple of nights that I had a little bit of trouble breathing, I had close to no pain. I did not even take my painkillers, as I did not need them. But, I did really take care of myself by taking my antibiotics on time, icing consistently, eating well, keeping my head elevated and following the rest of the instructions that I was given by Alessandra.

After 9 days, I went for my first post-op appointment to take my cast off. I was extremely satisfied with the results. To begin with, the nose fits perfectly on my face, to a point where I already have to remind myself that I had surgery on it. This was my number one concern as a male, before having this procedure. I was scared that my nose would be ‘overdone’, and I would lose my manly look. In this regard, Dr. Asaria is the King of facial balance and his precision and attention to detail is what really separates him from all other surgeons.

It has only been 3 weeks since my surgery, and although I know that my nose will continue to improve as the swelling slowly goes down, I am already very happy with my decision and cannot wait to see the final results. My only regret is that I did not have this procedure done earlier. If anybody is looking to do any cosmetic work, Dr. Asaria should be your only choice!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2649849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I have had a five-star experience with every procedure I have had done from facial fillers to open rhinoplasty with Dr. Asaria and the whole team at FACE Cosmetic Surgery. I recently had an open rhinoplasty done with Dr. Asaria and I am so happy and impressed with the results. Dr. Asaria is truly very passionate about his work and is dedicated to achieving the best results possible in any procedure. Along with the passion he takes in his work, he is very skilled! In my experience, I have seen the amount of care and preciseness that Dr. Asaria applies in his work – which are extremely important qualities that patients will want in a cosmetic surgeon that will be working on the most minor or major details of the face. I have seen first-hand that he can make even the most significant changes to a nose look very natural and fitting.

Dr. Asaria and all staff at FACE are very knowledgeable, helpful and welcoming at every visit. During my consultation visits with Dr. Asaria, he thoroughly answered any questions that I had about my rhinoplasty in detail. We discussed even the most minor changes that would be made to my nose. On the day of surgery, I felt very comfortable and relaxed. Every staff member present on the day of surgery was very helpful throughout the entire procedure. Most importantly, I knew what to expect on the day of surgery and during the post-operative period because we had already discussed how the day of surgery would go, and how to take proper care after. Overall, the services that Dr. Asaria and the staff at FACE provide are excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I had been struggling with the appearance of my nose for quite a while and finally decided it was time to do something about it. I had visited a couple "top rated" surgeons and each time the appointment had ended in tears and heartbreak. I was constantly turned away because the appearance of my nose wasn't dramatic enough to warrant cosmetic surgery. Nobody saw what I saw in the mirror and I began to feel hopeless. Somehow I decided to not give up and took my research to another level. It was at this point where I stumbled upon Dr. Asaria. I was extremely nervous to put myself in another vulnerable position where I could experience rejection and mockery. ( One surgeon compared my nose to victims of terrible accidents to try and demonstrate how "fine" it was, and how it was "all in my head"!!) As soon as I walked into Face Cosmetics I felt a rush of calm. The staff was friendly and made me feel comfortable. It wasn't until I had the pleasure of meeting with Dr. Asaria until I realized what a safe space this really was. I struggled to explain how my nosed was wider than my eyes and had a bulbous tip and how I basically felt uncomfortable. He gently touched my nose and asked me a few questions and to my surprise and excitement saw what I was talking about! My family was not pleased I was going through with the surgery but my mother turned to me after my first check up post op and said " If I ever get anything done, it will be that man to do it". Basically what I am trying to say is this man changed my life, he knew exactly what I wanted, how to get me there, how to support me emotionally, how to guide me through recovery (along with his staff), and ultimately how to find a new lease on life. If you are considering getting anything altered on your face no matter how small or subtle it may be, see Dr. Asaria. You WILL NOT regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I wen to see Dr. Asaria for injections ot the tear trough. He was very forthcoming in regards to the the improvement I could expect because of my undereye bags, which I really appreicated. It gave me confidence that he wasn't the type of doctor to promise the world to his patients just to generate business. In the end, he under promised and over delivered. I am very happy with the results and was glad that I took a leap of faith with Dr. Asaria. I had done hours of reserach before deciding on this doctor, and although I was veyr satisifed with his credentials, I was still afraid that I was going to walk out of the procedure totally regregtting all of it. I look more refreshed and will definately go back to him for a full surgery to remove my bags in the near furture. Dr Asaria was also very patient, and talked me through the entire proecedure to calm my nerves. I would recommend him to anyone looking for injections. Oh, and I had zero bruising afterwards which I was veyr impressed with, given that I bruise very easily. I have nothing but nice things to say about the entire procedure. Thanks Dr. Asaria.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622959].votes_count ]]