Dr. Farzad Forohar

Rate Dr. Farzad Forohar

Dr. Farzad Forohar's Ratings

the worst dr ever. after waiting 2 hours and a month for appt. he told me I only have 3 minutes , so tell me what's wrong and you will have to come back. when i went back, he was rude, abrupt, and couldn't give me any answers. Was no help whatsoever...wanted to charge me for the visit he told me he only had 3 minutes for. My friend also went, and said the same, we are both looking elsewhere. Never ever would recommend.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

Five years ago Dr Forohar diagnosed and treated my hepatitis C and to this day I show virtually no viral load. He saved my life.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Forohar is absolutely fantastic! Very thorough and knowledgable with superior bedside manner. He took his time to explain all he was going to do asked if I had any questions or concerns. He took his time to respond despite having a waiting room full of patients who were waiting to be seen. There is always a smile on his face. The staff is professional, kind and courteous. The person who gave him a negative review is surely not describing this Dr. At one of my many visits when he answered his phone, he excused himself, was brief with his conversation, and then apologized. He is the best!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2012 | flag

Trustworthy and I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

Very friendly and knowledgable. Listened to my concerns. Performed initial evaluation, endoscopy, and follow up. All in all, he made it a very thorough and efficient process from start to finish. Very pleased my doctor referred him to me. Would highly recommend to others.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

After waiting to see this doctor for hours, he finally saw me at the hospital he was working at. As he began talking to me he took a personal cell call and just walked away. Since he walked away from me in such a manner, I began to look through my medical records. This "doctor" came back and said, "did you find anything interesting". I did so I told him and asked questions about it...the doctor became extremely angry and then walked away from me not giving me any test results. He is a true embarrassment to the medical profession.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag