Rate Dr. Elisha Li

Dr. Elisha Li's Ratings

Absolutely fabulous doctor. Beautiful service by her and her staff. The results are very drastic and fast and the clinic has a fantastic feel to it

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

After struggling with post-surgery insomnia for more than 8 weeks,and trying many conventional & herbla sleep meds without success - I decided to try acupuncture. Dr Li's practice rooms are simple,neat,clean and very unassuming - BUT her TCM skills & treatment are excellent. After only 6 sessions my sleep pattern is now gratefully back to normal. Dr Li starts with a lifestyle questionnaire, and an Electrodermal Activity (EDA) test. Having a science background, I found the EDA test an interesting way to put substance and metrics to my symptons and diagnosis. Dr Li treated me successfully with a combination of acupuncture and traditional herb oils, transdermal electrical nerve stimulation and cupping therapy. She is a very good listener, and thorough in her follow up at the next session, thereby adjusting her treatment accordingly. I highly recommend Dr Li.

Submitted June 22, 2014 | flag

I was diagnosed with Labrythitis and was suffering from it for a month and a half. Doctors and medicine could not help me reduce my symptoms which included dizziness, fullness of ear and face, ringing in the ear. However, after 5 accupuncture treatments with doctor Li and some herbs she prescribed, I can say I am almost back to normal. 95% of my symptoms are gone and life is beautiful once more. I am so thankful to her for giving me hope, words of encouragement and curing me. She is an excellent knowledgable doctor and accupuncturist. I highly recommend her.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Li is trained in acupunture/neurology in China. She is very good and is very focused on her work and patients health. I was impressed, and she has helped me lots with my pains.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag