Rate Dr. Dexter Y. Sun

Dr. Dexter Y. Sun's Ratings

His office staff could be more attentive to the needs of patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

This physician has a long history of accomplishments, just little recently.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2658435].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

A little knowledge doesn't go a long way is an appropriate comment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

This physician and office has passed its prime. You might want to go down the list of top doctors and choose someone else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Sun is a has-been physician who maybe once was proficient but is now capitalizing on past glories. He will take you for a long ride through testing and then refer you to another neurologist when he needs help in putting your case together.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2655906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Sun provided everything a patient could want and reassured me and my loved ones all the way through the procedures. Could not be happier with the service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Dexter Sun is one of the best physicians. My appointment with him was awesome and I told him my quandary, he offered me a prescription and I've been feeling wonderful ever since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I have seen Dr. Dexter Y. Sun for a degenerative nerve condition. He is quite professional and caring. I would recommend him to friends and family. His staff is courteous, and appointment wait times are minimal. James P

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I am always very nervous when going to the doctor's but Dr. Dexter Y. Sun made me feel comfortable when being under his care. He was very understanding and non judgmental with what was going on with me and helped fix the problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

My migraines would not go away and after visiting Dr. Dexter Sun i was put on some medication to mitigate them, he also recommended many life style changes that could lead to the reduction in their occurrence. He was very friendly and knowledgeable in his dictation of my aliment and we even set up a secondary meeting to review my progress after two weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627049].votes_count ]]