Rate Dr. Dexter Y. Sun

Dr. Dexter Y. Sun's Ratings

my friend was amazed when she came back from dr. dexter office. she was so happy and applaud him and the staff. his competence, friendliness... thank you very much

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I felt very safe using the services of Dr. Dexter Y. Sun. He made me feel comfortable and informed me of my situation. This is a doctor that I would recommend to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Dr. Dexter is one of the best neurologists I have came across! The procedure went well. The staff was nice and very helpful. Dr. Dexter knows is very informative about his work. I highly recommend him! -Meshelle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Unless most doctor offices this office sees the most critical patients first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

My grandmother has neurological illnesses and our family really needed to find a doctor to care for her. The previous doctor that we took her to had very little empathy with the situation so we reconsidered continiung her visits with him. When we took her to see Dr.Dexter Y Sun he was so nice and really gave her the feeling that he was apart of the family. I have nothing , but great things to say about him and my grandmother looks forward to her next visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I took my son to Dr.Dexter Y Sun because of his neurological illnesses . we had visited two other doctors before and I have to say Dr.Dexter was the one to treat my son correctly . I am very happy and thankful of him. His office is so pleasant that the moment we walked into the doors he felt much better. His personnel are friendly and polite too. I highly recommend this doctor to everybody who seeks for a good neurologist. (Vitalia De Novelle)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Dr. Dexter Y. Sun is the best neurologist I have ever seen. He has solved my mother's CNS problem within a few days. He is a good person and very friendly. Visit to him for any CNS problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Dr. Dexter Y. Sun is extremely helpful in every way possible. He made my visit fast and friendly. I definitely plan on coming back to him again and again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Dexter Sun was very professional, courteous, and informative and the service was fairly prompt. The office was clean and tidy and office wait was not longer and the staff is also of elite quality. This doctor is extremely approachable, and I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

When my husband started having some problems one of his coworkers referred him to Dr. Sun. We are very pleased with Dr. Sun and his staff and the strides he is making with my husband.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231167].votes_count ]]