Rate Dr. Tara Anchel

Dr. Tara Anchel's Ratings

Dr. Tara Anchel is one of the best health care professionals I've had the pleasure of being under their care. She's always on schedule (she leaves a bit of a break between patients), very helpful, knowledgeable, listens to your concerns, and has helped immensely in my health issues. She's also not anti-western medicine. HIGHLY recommend her as a Naturopath doctor.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

She has my naturopath for over 3 years. Listens attentively and is insightful. Great with both adults and kids. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2011 | flag

By far my most positive health-care experience. I've always been treated with respect and concern and have never once been rushed. Dr. Anchel is a wonderful listener and puts you at ease right away. She has solved many healthcare concerns for me and I have tremendous respect for her practice.

Submitted May 7, 2011 | flag

Tara is a very knowledgeable ND, who listens very carefully and diagnoses accurately. She goes out of her way to answer all the questions as much as she can. I warmly recommend her for anything you need her for!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag