Rate Dr. Michael H. Osman

Dr. Michael H. Osman's Ratings

On hearing of a problem over the phone, he and the office (Retina Group of Washington, Fairfax office) made time to see me within an hour, and after examination, he wound doing a procedure on me immediately to stabilize the problem. He is dedicated, responsive, reassuring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1969075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

It is God's blessings that I found Dr. Osman after deciding to seek a second opinion for a macular pucker diagnosis. My husband and I found him recently through reading reviews online. From the very first time we met Dr. Osman, we instantly knew we were extremely fortunate to be in his care. He immediately provided us with sense of comfort with his warm personality. All reviews of his excellent bedside manner were absolutely accurate. Thank God and Thank you Dr. Osman for performing a wonderful surgery last week and your patience in answering every single question I had leading up to my procedure and being so patient and caring with me on every visit post-surgery during my recovery process. We are so thankful to have met you. For anyone who requires care for their eyes, I highly recommend Dr. Osman who providing me with superior care and continued outstanding follow-up. In addition, your office environment and office staff have been amazing. Thank you again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1969074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

Dr. Osman has treated me over 15 years with the greatest kindness and skill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1969073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2010

Absolutely the best Retina Specialist/Surgeon in the Washington DC area. I had a Macular Hole and Dr. Osman performed my repair surgery. My vision was restored far better than any expectations, mostly due to the skill of Dr. Osman. I went from 20/400 (legally blind) to 20/40 which is easily correctible with lenses. My work as a Database manager, means 8-9 hours a day working on the computer and due to his skill I am able to continue working. I would highly recommend him for any Retina problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1969072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2010

I've been going to Doctor Osman for over two years for detached retinas. I have complete confidence in him. He and his staff have taken outstanding care of me. He takes the time to explain exactly what condition my retinas are in, works with skill to make sure laser treatment, an uncomfortable procedure, is done quickly and with a minimum of discomfort. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1969071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Incredibly knowledgable with a kind, understanding bedside manner. He is truly a top notch Retina Specialist, the best I could have imagined. After Retina surgery, I am back leading my active lifestyle just as before surgery. Don't hesitate to go to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1969070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2008

I took my father, who is 80 and suffering from a severe case of wet AMD to Dr. OSMAN. He was very caring and most importantly very skilled and knowledgeable. He did not hesitate soliciting 2nd opinions from other doctors regarding the appropriate therapy for my Dad. My father's vision has improved from 20/80 to 20/50. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a retinal specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1969069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2008

Dr. Osman is a retina specialist, and truly top-notch. I saw him on referral from my opthomologist, and was very impressed with his skill and his kindness. He spent a great deal of time with me, and answered all of my questions patiently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1969068].votes_count ]]