Rate Dr. Heidi K. Anderson

Dr. Heidi K. Anderson's Ratings

After trying out several Derms in the Sarasota area, Dr. Anderson is the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][178013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2012

Dr. Anderson was very caring and concerned. She removed a growth on my face with no pain and no scarring. I would recommend her to anyone looking for skin care without the worry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][178012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2011

Excellent doctor who answered all of my questions and cured my problem. Very thorough and caring. Staff is professional and courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][178011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2011

I've been to FIVE dermatologists in Sarasota over the course of 9 years. I am so glad I found Dr. Heidi for several reasons: 1) I see HER every time (versus other offices where I've only seen the P.A. Her P.A. is great there but I want to see the doc); 2) this is a medical office first, not a front for cosmetic procedures (they do provide those services but it's not the way they market themselves and it's not their primary focus); Dr. Heidi takes time, listens, and explains.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][178010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I was pregnant and she answered all my many questions and concerns. Although they were very busy, she was patient and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][178009].votes_count ]]